Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2018

DAILY RECAP 1/15/18 OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS AND MAIN MEDIA COVERS UP WHOLE TRUTH

Right Answer! Arpaio Not Surprised By Erroneous Hawaiian Missile Alert, Points To State's Handling Of 'Phony' Obama Birth Certificate (Video) Booom! | Obama Birthplace Controversy
    See my detailed comment to the linked article  as the main media is birthing the issue of  where was OBAMA BORN AND HAS ONLY SAID USA 
  Tha is correct as Topeka Ks where he was born is in the USA.  now how about sharing all the rest you knew back in 2008 and suppressed as I have shared her along with my eyewitness account of circumstances of the birth there, here on this site and one can do a word or phrase search at the top of this post.   and all over and one can go to thee later 1.2 of 2012 when I began to share my eye witness account of things.  and linked on to the Daily recaps etc.  as I  shared the family history of his and mine. as I learned what it really was and from whom.. and lots of eaves dropping needed. 
                 MEDIA GO TO TOPEKA..
   A lot of nice people live there... and an 'EQUAL JUSTICE INITIATIVE'  IS NEEDED AND MEMORIAL OUT AT SOLDIER CREEK WHERE IT FLOWS IN TO THE KANSAS RIVER WHERE  THREE DIED AND UNKNOWN OTHERS TO HEAL THE PAST AND RECOGNIZE THE LIVES LOST TOO SOON.
  ONE OF WHICH WAS Jim T Parks who never denied he was Obama's dad the last time I saw him in 3/61 not long before he was lynched by a hooded death squad in the attack that was to have lynched his mother and Obama unborn.
    The linked author has a real understanding of how it is to be in a family of rich and powerful and members of not choose to be in or around...   Both of the parents who raised me were OF THE WORLD OF THE HIGH BUT NOT IN IT. and kept me apart from knowing , yet one cannot always choose what they are born into as I found out over the years.  .     .  Its his story to tell..  and the truth is being birthed in all kinds of areas now. 
   Christ said one is "in the world but not of the world" and keep ones soul on track with Him into eternal life at the end of this earthly journey. 
Linda Joy Adams    1/15/18

No comments: