Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2017

DAILY RECAP ADDED 5/20/17 ANASTASIA AKA GRACE (HARDY) HACKETT AND WHOLE FAMILY ESCAPED

Will the Real Anastasia Romanov Please Stand Up?

SEE MY COMMENT TO THE ARTICLE  I POSTED ONE AND THOUGHT IT WAS LOST AND REDID IT.. BUT BOTH ON THERE..    TIME FOR DNA?? Go to Linda Joy Adams flkr and the names used over the last 100 years are those used in the USA .

   On this site in the last half of 2012 I   shared details of how I came to know my own heritage that is a convoluted as President Obama's; another descendant of Olga, aka Helen (Hardy) Pope  my dad's sister. And he was Rev Tracy Hardy aka Alexis

 Aunt Grace said that President Wilson helped them escape and my dad said that another family was murdered in their place.  They hid their heritage well until 1953 when Stalin died. and part of what  is shared is the family rumor that Pres. Eisenhower sent Dan Pope who took the id of Stanley Dunham to do to WWII AT AGE 14   TO RUSSIA AS THE FIRST ACT OF HIS PRESIDENCY TO ASSASSINATE HIM.    and why he came and had to speak to my dad before he went back in 1953   and my aunts in Colorado broke their silence.. to their own family but my dad still would not share things.   Dan Pope is the one who took the id of the older Stanley Dunham that has caused massive confusions also.. by the birthers who will not go to Topeka Ks and get his birth records that Sec of State of KS staff has my affidavit and searched back in 9/12 as is share online.  I have not  told whom I voted for in 2012 as I had going public and politics, but justice was the issue for the three that did and the attempt on his life unborn and mother... as well as attempt on my own life when it became now that my parents had gdnship of my dad's 15 year old pregnant great niece..   Dan Pope is  President Obama's grandfather. and his wife and daughter took the family names of the older Stanley Dunham so ANYONE TRYING TO DO A FAMILY HISTORY --THERE ARE TWO STANLEY DUNHAM FAMILIES  AND THE ONE OF OBAMA  IS THE YOUNGER ONE 's descendant. not the older ones. 

   I share details as an eyewitness an ear witness as overheard things also over the years and the journey for truth an justice is not yet completed wherever it takes us..  My own heritage is a mystery also as Aunt Helen said quickly as she left our home one day, that I had a baptismal record in one state and a birth certificate in another ... and other details. 

   I shared in the last year here how Princess Di called and spoke to a member of my family soon after we moved here in 1997 and was going to call us when she got to the USA but never made it as she was killed ..  and I, like my dad had not shared things I had kept quiet about also from my own family  and shared and some went public  with the info..

   One can do a word or phrase search at the top of this blog for when I wrote of things..

   In the name of Yahusha whom we Christians call Christ Jesus  may the whole truth of things be revealed and the intrigues and cover ups  of the human family be ended. MAY  JUSTICE BE FOR EACH AND ALL.   AMEN!

Linda Joy Adams 5/20/17

No comments: