Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

DAILY RECAP 6/1/16 HERALD AND HERALD NET GETS PICTURE OF WRONG STANLEY ANN DUNHAM IN MERCER ISLAND ARTICLE 5/31/16? President Obama Born in Topeka KS son fo Jim T Parks

Obama's sister presents scholarships to Mercer Island seniors | HeraldNet.com - Northwest



        Chris Meeks wrote an  article of a scholarship set up in  the name of my second cousin, the president's mother. And the presentation was done by my  his sister, who would also by my third cousin.

               I am a witness to my mother writing to Stanley Ann  in Washington state after she left Topeka soon after giving birth to President Obama there in 8/61 and later learned from Darlene Hackett another cousin in law that  she had baby sat while Stanley Ann finished HS at Mercer Island WA .  the letter my mother sent her was the newspaper op ed of my dad's in 5/62 when the president's dad 'and two others' bodes 'washed up and one had a rope around his neck."

     I found conflicting information online after I got  online in 12/08 and discovered no one , not even the president knew where he was born. I was aware he was not born in Hawaii, nor any other place but where my mother took his mother to have him at Forbes air force base hospital in Topeka Ks

     What I found on line and linked here after that  was Mercer island records that listed two dates of graduation for Stanley Ann . Someone had attempted to make it appear she was  in an earlier graduation class.

        The article linked does not say the graduation date and I surmise that the reporter is as confused as any one would be about the dates and time line on things. And anyone is going to be until one realized that there are TWO STANLEY DUNHAM FAMILIES

    Too bad the reporter did not contact me or read my articles on this..

Daniel Wayne Pope, stole the id of the real and older Stanley Dunham to go to WWII at age 14 and married and had a daughter and they took the names of the older family.

I       I just tried to call the reporter but no one was in and there was no direct phone line for this reporter as there were for others. So I left a phone message for the city editor and hope he calls me back'

     It is badly needed for mu third cousin the president's sister to be able to have my phone number so this PRESIDENT CAN ASK SEC. OF STATE KRIS KOBACH FOR HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM KANSAS THAT IS ON THE SEPARATE DATA BASE OR MILITARY BIRTHS. and presumably under SOETORO  as used for the adoption by his step father;  since he was born at Forbes Air Force Base Hospital and the Medical director there was RON PAUL MD at the time he was born according to new information I just got from an online friend. I knew from other sources he had come at the time and my in laws had them as his doctor.
          I did not know he was Medical Director as he was just out of medical school. Women had been complaining they were not getting best care there (local news)  and may be they tried to get things better, but it finally closed in late 1963? and military families were allowed to go elsewhere. At that time military dependents could go to any military related hospital or medical facility for care , even if it was not the branch of service of the one they were a dependent of.

    Yes Presidential candidate  may well be THE DOCTOR who delivered the baby he was trying to win the nomination to win the presidency from in 2008 and 2012.  DOES HE KNOW/ A face book friend said she was contacting him to find out.

       As I wrote back, PRIVACY RULES PROHIBIT HIM SAYING ANYTHING TO ANY ONE BUT  POTUS. as all parties to the birth are not deceased and hope for many more years of good life for President Obama as any one would  even if I have not agreed with everything he has done in office. And that is all here online what I have disagreed with, and what I have also.  just to be "fair and balanced' about things.

      I PRAY VALORIE JARETT LETS HIM  THROUGH , if RON PAUL MAKES THE EFFORT, AS I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET PASSED HER SINCE I BEGAN ON THIS . ONE REASON I DELAYED JUST SHARING WAS FOR  HIM TO KNOW FIRST AS IT IS PERSONAL  even if he is a public figure and the whole world is trying to find his birth certificate.
 I used to seen e mails of this blog to his wife's e -mail for an organization she is or was with.
                                          WRONG PICTURE

      When  I saw the picture with the article it appears to be the one of the older Stanley Ann Dunham who graduated  from Wichita HS at an earlier date.  and one can locate it online in many places etc.

Appears to be the one from the Wichita HS year book. in fact.

           An online eye witness who worked in the library of the Mercer Island schools inferred that the woman who came in to see the yearbooks at one time was PRESIDENT OBAMA'S GRANDMOTHER TOOT  or as she was called in the family Marilyn   but the world thinks she is Madelyn Payne when that is the name of the older family's mother and wife.

      This witness, and there is a link to this web site if one does a word search said the following,

     AFTER SHE LEFT THE YEAR BOOKS WERE MISSING and she suspected they were stolen by her. is the implication.
   This is one of very few eye witnesses of any part of this whole saga of President Obama one finds who has gone public at all. and this one was careful not to accuse his grandmother of a crime. I can say she is a suspect based on the official criminal file in Hawaii and that is not the only public building around the nation she has had some come forward to say she  was there and then things went missing. Including a place in Texas that was linked which may be records of the older Stanley Ann 's and family. .
        EVERYONE TRYING TO DO RESEARCH THINK TWO FAMILIES WITH SAME NAMES AND OLDER ONE IS NOT THE FAMILY OF POTUS  Then the confusion lessons. But this article is going to add more confusion is they do not state where the picture came from . and if Toot returned the year books they need to be closely looked at for alterations.  SHE WAS HIDING MORE THAN A BIRTH ON THIS AND HER HISTORY BEFORE 1943 JUST DOES NOT SEEM AVAILABLE I CAN LOCATE NOR ANY OTHERS WHO HAVE HELPED OUT.
     So it is possible some cub reporter doing some free lance work tried to get a picture and ran into all the mass confusion and its a compliment to the reporter the article was as well written as it is.

I ask the editor not to berate her for a good effort. THE MAIN MEDIA HAS FAILED MISERABLY IN VETTING THE WHOLE STORY AND LEAVING THE PEOPLE WITHOUT THE WHOLE TRUTH OF THINGS AND I DO NOT BLAME TRUMP FOR GOING AFTER THEM.

      That was a good dialogue to day with candidate TRUMP AND THE MEDIA.  and they spoke up and asked questions and we all learned a few things about both sides of his issue.

      So, I will let every one know what I know, I linked the contact phone number of the paper that published the article n EVERETT WASHINGTON  and pray they will have CHRIS MEEKS contact me and do a real complete follow up story as the picture and full details needs to be clarified. and SOME REPORTER WHO SOMEDAY DOES THIS SHOULD WIN A REAL PRIZE IN JOURNALISM

          P.S. if you look at the picture of Stanley Ann with President Obama as a very small child , you can see the picture in the paper article linked is not her.  The picture with POTUS out there is definitely her.
    Now if any one wishes to donate to this cause! That is your choice as the 'official' policy of this blog is not to solicit for or against any cause.
Linda Joy Adams 6/1/16

        

      



         

No comments: