Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

DAILY RECAP 4/26/16 TRUTH VS MISLEADING MAIN MEDIA: President Obama Born In Topeka, KS, son of Jim T Parks

Did You Know That Obama Isn't The First U.S. President to Be Constitutionally Ineligible?  see more comments by me, an eyewitness trying to wake up the main media from spewing out false info  that came from his grandmother who had an agenda I have not yet quite understood for all she did.

PRESIDENT OBAMA IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN ELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT UNLESS ONE THING OCCURRED A REVOCATION OF CITIZENSHIP AT AN ADOPTION BY SOETORO, HIS STEP FATHER.
       If ever a whole family needed expert help to work through real traumas this one did. I was only 16 and I knew even in my young years, the  'adults' were not handling things well. But the intent seemed to be one of love even if each was doing their own thing in various parts of the world, while back in Topeka a 15 year old was dealing with horrific traumas and being a mother at a young age after all she had gone through with  the Fred Phelps family.
I had known her briefly through school and had no idea she was my second cousin as she was using the name Dunham.  And I never mentioned her to my parents either, but do not know if they knew as it was not until 11/63 my mother finally asked my Aunt Helen ( Hardy) Pope my dad's sister. and Stanley Ann's grandmother ,mother of Dan where the name Dunham came from and I heard her tell mom of what I have shared. online here over the last few years. Aunt Helen that they had only seen Stanley Ann once when she was a baby as Toot, her mother would have nothing to do with our side of the family whom I had always know to be 'good Christian folks." And when it was learned one was in trouble  many helped in many ways.
One source even had her stealing year book out of the school  in Washington state that Stanley Ann attended before she was sent to Topeka KS  to attend the 8th grade at Capper Jr HS to some of her relatives ( we were told they were) at Westboro Baptist Church.

There is more I am not permitted to say without approval from my agency. Which makes this more difficult. But I am not bound by any confidentiality from sharing what I know as an eyewitness or saw or heard first hand outside of any job duties at Social Security.  All I can say is INTRODUCE YOURSELF  if you think you have met a relative.... it can solve a whole world looking for  ones birth certificate.

Especially if the family knows you and your parents by one name and the world by another as occurred due to Daniel Wayne Pope deciding to go to WWII at age 14 and needed the ID of one older  and took it, Stanley  Dunham. 

I am exhausted and not feeling too well so will cut this short.

Linda Joy Adams 4/26/16

No comments: