Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

DAILY RECAP 11/22/15: Linda Joy has RARE VIEW OF FUTURE: President Obama Born In Topela Ks, son of Jim T Parkss

Linda Joy Adams: Linda Joy Adams: Daily Recap 11/22/13::6/57 Linda Joy has vision of 11/22/63 Dallas Streets Dept Warned : President Obama Born In Topeka KS this is a link to  a former article. It was written before I got my 8.1 system and a better spell check.

           There have been rare times in my life that I experienced something that was to happen. Usually its a dream,  where all I have known in real life comes together in sleep and know something is going to occur. This was not such a case.  None of my family understood what I had experienced that day in 1957 until 11/22/63. I had experience the hits that President Kennedy took  Initially they had thought I had been shot and Mom rolled up the window of our  car to protect us as I said "its an ambush."  We were going the opposite way of how the motorcade went on 11/22/63 and  before things went 'dark' the kill shot did seem to come form the top floor of the Texas Book Depository and that is not the one always shown as the place.  but it was not the first shot, for it came from the grassy knoll and that is the term I told mom to write down when  we got home form vacation and she wrote to the Streets Department in Dallas to cut down the brush along the GRASSY KNOLL near the road as it was a dangerous spot.

On 11/22/1963, it was called the GRASSY KNOLL. Did someone remember? From pictures of 11/22/63, it does seem that some of the bushes along that intersections had been cut or pruned back.

You can also link to other articles where I wrote of what was going on in our home and family just before that date as President Obama's great grandmother and grandfather  visited our home as they traveled around the county helping  all to understand what their son had done   and danger he was in by using a false identity for nearly 20 years. That  Stanley Dunham was not who had been serving since 1944, but there son, Daniel Wayne Pope.
   The intelligence  agencies were in an uproar as major reorganization was to be done.   Daniel Wayne Pope, my first cousin, had served since 1944, under the name of Stanley Dunham which he stole to go to WWII at age 14 and all three of his family assumed the names of the real family seems to have occurred. Few in the family had known of that. It had been hidden from even most of us  but it was the name  I saw on his Army shirt when he visited our home in Topeka  in early 1953, just before he left for a long time to unknown and had to speak to my Dad first.   That part I am not eye witness to, as that occurred away from Topeka where Stanley Ann was sent to go to school and the rest is history as it ended with the birth of President Obama and that is all in this blog to read about starting n 7/12 and entries daily for months telling  my personal journey finding out who I was and the horrible racist attack on a young teenage racial couple that ended in three dead in the Kansas (Kaw)River and no justice to this day. Rosa Parks lost loved ones that day too.
         I had finally  taken the courage to come forward in 2012 and share my eye witness account as I woke from a dream remembering Jim T Parks last pleading look to me on 3/17/61, the last time I saw  him and I did not do more than a feeble attempt to back off an angry  mob at that time at the District music festival..  I DID NOT KNOW THAT ANN WAS MY SECOND COUSIN AS HER MOTHER HAD KEPT HER ISOLATED FROM OUR  side of her family and her own grandparents, Helen (Hardy) Pope ( my Dad's sister and Millard Fillmore Pope had only seen her once when she was a baby. Pictures on my flickr site of my family and them. Linda Joy Adams

It was the last time I had seen him and in the dream it was as if I had unfinished business to do and find some justice for the three who died.  I had known him through school for  a few years. And Ann went to a different junior HS , but I remember when they first met and the chemistry was there between them. I only had contact with her briefly. before knowing who she was.  My side of her family were not bad people and when we learned of her plight, help was there.  It was her grandmother from her relatives of Fred Phelps at Westboro Baptist Church where ANN  was sent that was the reason we were told.
A lot of what has gone on throughout history down to today , leads in many ways back to that injustice done. when no one cared that the bodes were in the river and murder and attempted murder of a pregnant 15 year old had occurred . Jim fought back enough for Ann to get away and run for help and ended with three dead, but her  and her unborn future president alive and the only one in the cold of winter trying to search the river banks for her boyfriend and the father of her baby as I have always known it to be. AS EVERYONE HAS ALWAYS KNOWN IT TO BE THAT KNEW AND THAT IS MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE REUSED TO FACE THE SHAME OF THE PAST AND OVER COME IT AND RECOGNIZE  HUMANS CAN DO TERRIBLE THINGS TO EACH OTHER. I am at fault too, for not doing more. But somehow did not intervene in that part of journey of history.
     How can we learn from the past and not make the same horrible injustices over and over if we do not face the past and over come  it. We need to honor those before us , but realize they were human and made bad and horrible choices at times. And try to understand how and why so our societies do not lead people down the wrong paths again. Paths we seem to be going down right now to death and destruction of all of us.

I am not a psychic and certainly have never asked for any money for anything where I got a glimpse of what might be which is very rare. . Most of the time I give credit to the Holy Spirit of Yahusha whom we Christians call Christ Jesus  that in some way what I have known  has been  formulated  in my subconscious during sleep and  a dream occurred that was too real to forget and act on.  but the pre warning of 11/22/63 was different.   There are mysteries  of time and space we do not yet understand has humans.
         Often I am only inspired to go or be some where and then it is my free will what I do when there.
But this experience was a real life physical manifestation  and none knew what is meant until another one was in that spot on 11/22/1963 and history got changed forever. For better or worse is all one can say.  Again these events are rare and only have occurred a few times in my 70 years. And most of the time, I attribute them to what I have already known in real life and with help of the HOLY SPIRIT able to understand real issues that exist. One might call this 'focusing'  but I put more  than intellect to being helped to understand.  Such as my search for justice for three dead that have never had such back in 3/61 that left a  young pregnant girl to raise her son the best she could with help from family she had never known.
Some have said that in the movie about Jim Garrison by Oliver stone that that is President Obama 's grandfather Daniel Wayne Pope who met with him on the Mall in DC and explained  more of the how and why of the assassination of a president. I CANNOT CONFIRM THIS. Its just rumor among family members, who have gone on to Heaven. now. who had more contact after  ANN LEFT TOPEKA WITH HER NEW BORN SON AND A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE TO  Obama Sr  WHERE MY DAD MARRIED THEM IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE BY HER Dad.  to give our president the name he uses now. Arraigned by phone form Africa where he was serving our government.

Birthers there has never been any issue of his being eligible to be president. Disagree with his character and politics as is the right we all should  be concerned about for any candidate for office. All of this is here and just use that search box and find the topic and read about what few wish to face. TRUTH!  Truth does not pay well to day. And I am not in this for money. I, as a 16 year old ,  nor later on took personal responsibility to do more to see that the wrong paths got chosen by some.

My own friends and relatives say that if I had I may have ended up dead and there was real fear by my own family that all of our lives could be in danger. And then in 11/63, there was the real fear of discovery that Stanley Dunham,  was not the real one as Dan  was only a year from his  pension. What did he do? I have much of this on line also of what I know and what I have heard and been told.

There is a history of the 20th century that is not in the history books yet! And it needs to be there so all know how we got to where we are entering into another World war that is unlike any in history where the enemy is under every rock and behind ever tree and no one knows who they are. as often they look just like us and DO NOT WEAR A UNIFORM OF ANY NATION.

COVER UPS OF CRIMES GOT US HERE We must face the truth that some among the human family do bad things and our legal system needs to investigate and try to have some closure form the justice system. To not even do this means we doom ourselves to repeat the worse of human history  as we forget how to stop another horror.



Linda Joy Adams 11/22/2015

No comments: