Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

DAILY RECAP 11/22/14" JUSTICE NOT MONEY WILL END DEATH PANEL;PRESIDENT OBAMA SON OF JIM T PARKS? BORN IN TOPEKA KS

Linda Joy Adams: Linda Joy Adams: Daily Recap 11/22/13::6/57 Linda Joy has vision of 11/22/63 Dallas Streets Dept Warned : President Obama Born In Topeka KS  This is a link to a prior posting and it links to another  for 11/22/12.

          Over the last few days I have also been reporting on my end of life that has been put in place by an international cabal  when many may die in a holocaust that has been created and has been on going , but for me sustaining life will end unless  some miracle or action can be averted that at present does not seem possible by I or my family. Others will have to do it for me.  I choose to live and will do all I can to stay alive. But money will not matter when the powers that be pull the last possible plug on my right to live on 1/1/2015 and a gas company cannot fill an oxygen tank directly for a medically abandoned patients.. UNLESS THRE IS SOME ACTIONS BY EARTHLY ANGELS MAKING SOME CHANGES. Its in the hands of others now and pray for a life sustaining outcome. Some have said the are starting to see if they can. Prayers and good thoughts be with them for myself and so many others who find themselves in similar circumstances

So beginning 11/19/14 one can read and wake up to what is coming all over and already has been costing lives in numbers that even Congress has been aware of and done nothing.

\                   

LINDA JOY HARDY ADAMS

BORN 3/20/1945



DIED 1/1/2015

AT THE HANDS OF AN EVIL INTERNATIONAL CABAL THAT HAS OVER TAKEN THE WORLD AND THE USA GOVT..

  Go read each day's recap of our final attempts of a ling process to keep me alive when my total health Care and oxygen has been approved for life and MONEY IS NOT THE ANSWER. AS THAT HAS BEEN MADE AVAILABLE BY LAW AND JUDGES ORDERS, ETC.

 THE LAWS, JUDGES AND GOVT CONTRACT TERMS ARE NOT BEING FOLLOWED AND OUR PUBLIC MONIES STOLEN AND LIVES ENDANGERED AND LOST FROM IT.

NOW AS OF 1/1/215 A GAS COMPANY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO FILL A LIQUID OXYGEN TANK FOR A PATIENT ANY MORE WHICH TAKES AWAY THE LAST OPTION FOR ONE TO STAY LIVE THAT CANNOT BREATHE WITH OUT OXYGEN AND THE CONCENTRATORS DO NOT GIVE THE NEEDED FOR ME, THERAPEUTIC LEVEL AND ARE LIFE THREATENING FOR SUCH AS ME AS MY LUNGS GET BADLY INFLAMED FROM THEM IN MINUTES. I AM APPROVED FOR LIFE BY THREE HEALTH PLANS INCLUDING MEDICARE, BUT THE BILL IS WORKERS COMP  AND IS LOCKED IN SECURITY WISE ON THE COMMON WORKING FILE USED TO BILL
   WORKERS COMP . IS  BEING ENDED FOR ALL WORKERS VERY SOON IN A STEP BY STEP PROCESS THAT BEGAN COUPLE OF DECADES AGO AND MANY LAWYERS ARE STILL NOT AWARE OF WHAT IS COMING AND THEY NO LONGER BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING TO HELP THEIR CLIENTS AT THE STATE LEVELS, JUST AS LEGAL HELP AT THE FEDERAL LIVE HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO ANYTHING SINCE 2002 WHEN THIS CABAL TOOK OVER THERE. most of what I do is pro se with an attorney of record whom I keep in contact with and do get advice from  but the law is not being followed so its of little use other than to document  that it is not being followed. its all been shared here on line over the last few years. I am only one voice in the billions on earth and have no major media to get the word out and plead with others that my  situation is yours, even if you are not aware of it. Alan Porwich ESQ is the attorney since 1989  and  has the pending third party law suit against Hartz Mountain et al  filed timely in 1/91 as required by federal workers comp. Those inside the  govt took the part of the cabal rather than the taxpayers I filed on behalf of  to repay you. Too many govt officials insides were in legal trouble over various things that had gone on  before we ever entered the new building for work in 7.88 and got a toxic cloud envelope me on 1/10/89 as others were over come, too.
 GOVT CORRUPTION BEGETS COVER UPS AND MORE CORRUPTION AND  OVER THROW OF THE GOVT  TO A CORRUPT BEST CABAL AS THOSE IN PLACE TO STOP SUCH ARE COMPROMISED BY THEIR OWN ILLEGAL ACTIONS. AND THE PATH TO 9//11/01 WAS CHOSEN WAY BACK THEN AS I HAVE WRITTEN IN DETAIL HERE OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS.

But we wait for the US Dept of Labor to figure up total damages and they cannot do so as they no longer have control of the process and even  15 of their judges are being defied by AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES AND THEIR OVER A HUNDRED COMPANIES IN CONTROL OF MOST OF THE USA AND WORLD NOW.
Getting awarded and approved does not mean  money or health care will be provided as this international cabal of ACS  is in total control and not under any human laws or govt controls already.

 AND WHEN 2/3RDS OF THE PEOPLE DID NOT VOTE WE HAVE CONGRESSES TOO SCARED? TO STAND UP AND TAKE BACK CONTROL OF THIS NATION AS WE ARE NOT SUPPORTING OUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES. We are making choices to not be responsible for our own out comes. Its not who we voted for, but that we showed we are rulers of our nation when we vote  and make our presence known. So do get registered and in my state I can file one paper a year and they send me all the ballots for all elections that I can vote in.. I can even change parties on line if I choose to support a person in a party, I am not currently registered with and then change back after the election. Both parties seem to have forgotten the people a long time ago when we chose not to be fully involved with either of them and affect changes inside the parties.

                                     WHAT IS A VISION OR PREMONITION?

                                       SUMMER of 1957, 11/22/1963

            There have been a few times in my life that glimpses of things to come have been experienced by me. And such glimpses of future events do not come wrapped up in dates, times  names  or what is needed to always know exactly what one is getting a future glimpse of.

            Many say that there is a past, present and future that can all be seen in some form of invisible record of the universe. And at times we get a glimpse of it. Maybe we do   know more than we realize but often its not of some exact  future event

I do not fully understand those who advertise themselves as Psychics  and wonder if they are really glimpsing all about someone from some phone contact or whether they are some one with access to ones total computer profiles, etc.

And for money to be taken first does not seem to fit into the real things of a true spiritual nature. .

           In the summer of 1957, I had one of these rare experiences while traveling by car with my mother and older sister Carol  Hardy Hinshaw as we drove from Topeka Ks to Monroe, La to visit our older sister and family Theora Hardy Fike.

  This is before we had the Interstate road system and  travels meant driving through big cities,

 Just in front of the Texas Depository Book store, my family saw me physically react as if I had been shot.  We were traveling in the opposite direction of the JFK motorcade on 11/22/1963.

I uttered "its an ambush" AND SAW SOMETHING FROM THE GRASSY KNOLL. BUT THE 'KILL SHOT; WAS FROM THE UPPER WINDOW OF THE DEPOSITORY, NOT THE LOWER ONE ALL ARE TOLD WAS OSWALD'S WINDOW.

                  At that time there was some shrubs near the road  that any one could hide behind and jump out and carjack or steal from someone that stopped for the intersection. when we got back hoe a few weeks later Mom, Florence Ethel Hunt Hardy  wrote to DALLAS AND ASKED THEM TO CUT DON THE BUSHES NEAR THE INTERSECTION.  as it was a potentially dangerous place for an attack or robbery,  SHE ASKED ME WHERE IN DALLAS TO SEND IT AFTER SHE HAD WRITTEN IT AND I SAID THE PARKS AND STREETS DEPT AS THAT WAS WHERE IT WOULD HAVE GONE TO IN TOPEKA TO TAKE CARE OF. BY 11/22/1963 IT DOES SEEM THAT THE BUSHES HAD BEEN CUT DOWN. NEAR THE STREET?
AT THAT TIME NONE OF US KNEW THAT I HAVE SEEN 11/22/63. IT WAS JUST A DANGEROUS PLACE when back in 1957

        I saw my mother, who was driving reach over and lock her car door in response. Two witnesses say my physical reaction to being shot in the head, but from the opposite direction. And for me , a sunny day began going dark and cloudy. I remember each and every detail to this day of what I experienced.

 I do not recall any pain. And it was soon over, but unnerving of ominous events to occur.

It was like so many events in my life,  even those that were just the real world occurrences'.  And the whys and reasons were  not be fully explained or understood. I did not dwell on them as there is no use to do so. But  it did overshadow the paths and choices made in ways I may never fully understand to this day. As a matter of faith, it has strengthened that there is so much we humans have no real knowledge of in this plane of existence. Its humbling to know, one can know so much about things, yet really know so little about the total of all knowledge itself.

    Its was not until 11/22/1963  what the glimpse of the future was and it has altered history in many ways. Books have been written and papers of WHAT IF JFK HAD LIVED AND CONTINUED TO BE PRESIDENT , MAYBE EVEN  REELECTED IN 1964  We will never know and the only benefit from the study is if we learn from the past and not make the same mistakes again.

     I am not convinced that the total  of a vision or premonition or dream of the future  is not  in part coming from what we have learned already on  earth as an individual. We hear and see and experience things that go into our subconscious and conclusions and thought processes go  on to figure things out.

I do recall before that some media coverage of  JFK as he was already being prepped for the president by his family. and some of these famous families are not  unknown to my extended family and things are heard even when one is asleep and stored in our brains.
     ITS WHY I DO NOT HANG OUT MY SHINGLE AND START CALLING MY SELF A PSYCHIC AS THAT IS NOT RESPECTING THE  FEW OVERT GLIMPSES OF THE FUTURE I HAVE HAD  AND THE PROCESSES THAT ARE WELL EXPLAINED SCIENTIFICALLY OF HOW ONE EVEN KNOWS THINGS.  TO ME ITS A MOCKERY OF THE DIVINE HIMSELF TO SO THIS. But others do it and its a free society and one can consult if they choose to do so.  some of these people may be very intuitive people and can offer advice that is basic common wisdom that one should follow anyway. I do not need to have any vision to know that we e all in terrible trouble if we do not begin to all stand up for justice and fairness in this world As our apathy has gotten us in to this mess and each and every one of us has not done everything we can legally and peacefully do to make things better. There is a Creator that has given us free will to get it done and must be weeping over our disobedience and ignorance of some basic wisdom as we get tempted to do the wrong things. As we have turned away from the earthly struggle for JUSTICE FOR ALL. I , too, should have done more even though I have tried to do my best to behave justly and fairy. more was needed as it is from all of us,. I now have reached a point when my very life depends o others to help act with fairness and justice.  ITS NOT MONEY THAT IS NEEDED. ( Of course it can help_ But it will not over come what has been out in place, ONE CAN NOT BUY JUSTICE OR FAIRNESS FOR ALL.

       In 1958:    Add that to all that I knew of my own extended family and there part in the leadership of the world,  it would not be impossible for all of this to be in my subconscious already and  warnings of  danger to this person be very real  some world leaders seem to be more in danger than others, especially if they are thwarting the attempts of other world leaders and those of big money wishing to push their own agendas in to the mix.

          On 11/22/63,, my mother was at work  at the Dorm cafeteria at Kansas State University and I was in witting lab when our professor came in and announced the assassination. It was my mother who heard the radio report and the first info of the grassy knoll etc. and knew  the event they had witnessed in the car back in the summer of 57  had now taken place.   As I recall, Mom called it that in the letter she wrote to Dallas Parks and Streets  dept. I had called it that back in 1957 from books  I had read as a child that called such hills a knoll.  I read profusely throughout my entire childhood and youth and much of my learning was from my parents, I have not been able to read so much in recent years as time is spent in the struggle for life and yet that is a lot of reading but not of the books I still want to read. And some are sitting on my shelf, bought and unopened to this day.   But in my youth,  I was an  honor student but in some areas was far ahead of my peers  but not so in math or science which did not interest me as much as human interactions, religion and history.

            The mother that raised you, whether she be a biological one or not is the one who nurtures and cares for you your whole life. Those who have never known such have missed out on what is  to be human in a big way. ITS WHY WE ARE ALSO ASKED BY OUR CREATOR TO ALL BE PRIESTS AND MINISTER TO THE CARING NEEDS THAT ALL NEED TO FLOURISH AS FULL HUMANS BEINGS. AND CHILDREN  NEED THE MOST  WE KNOW THAT THOSE CHILDREN THAT DO NOT GET THIS NURTURING OFTEN END UP CAUSING SO MANY PROBLEMS FOR SOCIETY LATER ON. BUT ALL OF US NEED EACH OTHER IN WAYS WE DO NOT OFTEN FULLY UNDERSTAND,  WE ARE ALL UNIQUE AND DIVERSE THINKING  PARTS OF A WHOLE AND IF WE DO NOT WORK TOGETHER THEN WE FALL INTO CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION OF THE WHOLE OF US.
    That is not enslaving each of us to think alike or be the same, etc.   Many things that had occurred with and around me throughout my life,  my mother who watched over me  'kept counsel'  and helped when needed.  Sometimes  she did so, even when I didn't think I wanted the help  and did not understand why she was interjecting herself into my life. She was a force to be reckoned with and one had to be strong to come up against that force of quiet persuasion at times.  and was grounded in her spiritual faith at all times. but influenced by her own life's learning's and experiences as all of us are.

 President Obama's mother knew this and when pressures were put on her to adopt out her baby, she did not do so and took him home, even catching a ride with my future Adams in law from Forbes Air Force Base  Hospital. When one got the courage to stand up to my mother, she did not retaliate but became supportive even though one knew she may not have thought it was the better path. My parents got caught in the cross fire of his grandparents  and their loyalties were  with my dad's nephew his grandfather who had made the arranged marriage my DAD  performed  and planned for Obama Sr to take him back to Africa and raise him as his own. This was done  after the 3/61 murder of his real dad, Jim T Parks as all of us were 99% sure was the real dad and boyfriend  when both his parents and he unborn   were attacked in a vicious racist attack when they sat down on the banks of the Kansas  or Kaw river to decide what to  do as two young teenagers with a baby on the way and never had the chance. An injustice left three dead in the river and  to this day and all the others who died in the struggle for equal justice for all in this  nation that we have yet to acknowledge and over come our past.( Please do not confuse Jim T Parks number 64 on the Topeka High school Football team with his older relative James Parks who went on to have a career in music. and graduated from Topeka HS in 1961. Barring DNA, this is what I have always known to be the real dad and he was an honorable young man. and the general understanding is that of the  three that died  at least two were  of the family of Rosa Parks and her husband.  THIS WAS THE ULTIMATE INJUSTICE AND COVER UP FOR OVER 50 YEARS AND I HAVE BEEN SICKENED BY ALL THE GARBAGE OUT THERE  FROM THOSE WHO DID NOT WANT TO FACE THE TRUTH AND WHY AS OF 1.71 I KNOW THE PRESIDENT WAS NOT GOING TO BE TOLD THE TRUTH AND I DID NOT HAVE CONTACT AND DID NOT MAKE THE CONTACT LATER ON TO HELP OUT AND STOP THE NONSENSE OF HIS BEING ELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS OF THE MAN AT ALL. AND WHAT ALL OUR ATTENTIONS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON. I ACTUALLY SUPPORTED  JOHN  MC CAIN IN 2008, AND PURPOSELY DID NOT SAY FOR 2012 AS I WAS TRYING TO GET JUSTICE FOR THE THREE DEAD AT THE HANDS OF OTHERS. BUT THOSE IN POWER DISTRACTED US AS THEY OVER THREW THE COUNTRY EVEN BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE AND HAVE KEPT AND INCREASED THE STRANGLEHOLD OVER US SINCE.. if congress does not act, he has no choice but to do so. I pray Congress will review and amend and change what may or may not be the best for the general welfare of the people and the security of the nation as our US Constitution mandates.  I saw a man ready to take leadership this week and he must have the truth out and those in office stand up and pass better laws if you do not agree with him. If I am wrong in whom I name, then witnesses step up and have some courage to speak out. We are living under the mess we allowed to be created and now must try to save ourselves from our bad choices. For those of faith, we have a Divine power to ask for help to guide us.
      Since  my death is set for 1/1/2015 by this cabal, I will speak out now. The president seems to  be ready for the truth if he has not been told it by those around him  who may or may not ever have shared my submissions to him.
 The Parks family settled in Kansas after the civil war in which several served with honor in the Northern Army. .Its possible the graves of the three may be there  and its time to honor the fallen that have never even been acknowledged, or their lives celebrated.
I also do know that  Ron Paul Md.arrived at Forbes Air Force base where President Obama was born  about that time  and that my Adams in laws had him for a doctor as military family. I do not know if he was the doctor  that delivered Obama or he may have come soon after that. He may have some knowledge of the birth and circumstances as it was  common knowledge in the area although no one spoke or speaks publicly  to this day.  Ron Paul may never have known the name. And of course its confidential medical info that only the president can authorize release of. as he is still alive but the other patient his mother is not.
If President Obama has known and is hiding all of this he needs to stop as its a binding of the soul and his ability to lead in the way of fairness and justice  for all to  not  want justice for the one who gave him life. A young man  and a big extended family who I'm sure would have had a big influence on his life  but for those whose hatred decided d that an interracial  couple was not to  their liking,.

We are all human and can make choices that he Divine wants to have occurred otherwise.

 Many are dissing the  president right now. But we have had 30 years of congresses not addressing the trespassers in to this nation that are just that and now have' spatters' rights under the common law of the ages.

Its a national emergency with all kinds of people crossing in to the nation that  some are really bad people and wish to only do bad things and create chaos and havoc in our society.

Most have always just wanted a better life and the USA has been the beacon of hope and freedom and still is even though its been badly shredded to tatters in recent decades by an international cabal that has my life to be ended on 1/1/2015. I do not intend to give up on that date, but I am thrombotic and experiencing times with out oxygen before I get to an ER  is risky and does one live in an ER? No. ONE GETS 2 HOURS OF OXYGEN TO STABILIZE VITALS AND THEN IS RELEASED TO THE DEATH PANEL WHEN THERE IS NO ONE TO SUPPLY THE OXYGEN.

M ANY LEGAL THINGS HAVE BEEN DONE TO GO FORWARD LEGALLY TO TRY AND ACCOMPLISH SAFETY OF LIFE. BUT THIS CAME ON ALL OF A SUDDEN AND WE STILL DO NOT KNOW IFS IT FDA or the State of Texas.

I AM ASKING THE PRESIDENT IF HE CAN DO ANYTHING TO INTERVENE FOR MYSELF AND ANY OTHERS CAUGHT IN THIS WHERE  NO AMOUNT OF MONEY WILL BE ABLE TO GET AN OXYGEN TANK FILLED. FOR LIFE TO BE SUSTAINED.  AS OF 1/1/2O15

 if this is Texas doing this then I do not want to put my family on roads going hundred's of miles to find a gas company that will fill a tank in northern OK or another state  as their lives  get put at risk , too.  One medical supply company in my area has all the right people in place to get certified and the manager told me that my town IS NOT IN THE COMPETITIVE BID AREA. AS HAS BEEN MISINFORMED as we only have one supplier now and they are   refusing service and can legally do so and I have done nothing to make them hate me so badly to not help and do the billing in the order they need to do. as I have written about her over the last few days and in volumes here before that over the last few years. what has been going on is blatant lying to all by CEO  Lynn Blodgett and his company ACS who are 'persons of interest in the disappearance of a huge sum of money for medical care for those of us with older complex medical cases about the time ACS took over total control of Federal workers comp and currently in defiance  of 15 federal Judges and two hearing officers. My info is from  ACS employees and govt officials at OPM, etc which caused me to lose Lincare as a supplier back in 1/06  as they got refused the right to bill workers comp for reasons  that make no legal sense. Then Rhema was told they could not bill them until Lincare released their contract on me with ACS and refused to do so and refused to supply me..   The gist I an illegal at was ordered and complied with that has placed me in life endangerment since then. THE TRUTH IS STILL HIDDEN ON ALL OF THIS AND HAS TO BE OUTED FOR MY LIFE TO CONTINUE?
All About Mobility took over and did bill and their claims and all the others are still pending since ACS took over in 2002. Due to change Medicare  rule they and many other small suppliers  had to end the liquid  oxygen business as they did not have enough patients each to hire a respiratory tech. as of  1/08. and I became medically abandoned to go direct  and life would have ended but my family twenty to  the gas company to get tanks billed. The say if they input them they would be paid and all of my medical bills would be paid by federal workers comp on case 02-0600326 date of Injury 1/10/89  which is what is legally approved to occur permanently.
 Eventually Medicare had to pay and their recovery letter to ACS was ignored and started me  to ask the Medicare judges to enforce the recovery. This led to HR1063 being passed as the Clinton era executive order to not enforce could not be over come by a judge on case M09-1406.It  did  give affirmation of Medicare's approval for approval for life for liquid oxygen clear through the appellate judge level at Medicare before they would rule on he issue before them asking Medicare to set aside the suspension of enforcement of the conditional payments law that had been in effect since 1994.
           WORKERS COMPENSATION HOLOCAUST ARRIVES IN THE STATES NOW
This the federal plan  all will be getting as the state regulated levels with them getting the contracts with your insurance carriers to do as they please and your state officials being able to do nothing but let a real Holocaust  for other workers  take place in this nation. THE PROPAGANDA MACHINE IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH BETTER AND COSTS WILL BE CURTAILED FOR ALL.

Curtailed  medical costs, means medical care gone .

           WHEN OXYGEN IS APPROVED FOR  LIFE BY  WORKERS COMP, THEN ALL OF ONES MEDICAL BILLS ARE WORKERS COMP.  EVEN IF ONE CUTS THERE FINGER PREPARING FOOD,  AND SEEMS TO HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP TO THE JOB INJURY; THE BODY CANNOT HEAL WITH OUT OXYGEN AND THAT MAKES IT A SECONDARY OR TERTIARY ISSUE  AND MY CA1 AND CA2 THIS IS PENDING ALONG WITH MANY OTHERS TO ADD IN THE ENTIRE BODY, FOR YEARS. WITH JUDGES ORDERING IT DONE..

Stop laughing and making fun of those in the situation and wake up and realize that if one cannot breathe one is not alive and no health  of anything can occur. or life be sustained. When lungs are injured as mine were, then we cannot breathe without a therapeutic  level of oxygen whether it be I liquid oxygen  tanks or the more evaporated pure liquid  oxygen in the green bottles. which would take bout 21 of them a week to sustain life and he cost over whelming but even those cannot be gotten direct form a gas company anymore as of 1/1/2015



 So before one disses the President of the USA for taking executive actions in the face of real overwhelming crisis and justice for all issues, ask first if you even voted.

 Granted there are a few who so not participate due to conscience and I only ask you pray or think good thoughts for those of us trying to pick among sometimes not very good choices who would do the better job to represent  and serve us.

Then all of us need to grow up to a mature humanity and take the reins of power and participate in whatever  peaceful way we are led to do so.

I was encouraged by the numbers who chose to get on the ballot this time with no party affiliation. And a few independents did win. Others made a strong showing that has to have this international cabal that has a stranglehold on the two main parties in this nation really scared they might lose control if the people peacefully decide to rule themselves.

ALMOST EVERY NATION IN THIS WORLD HAS THE VOTE IN WHATEVER FORM OF GOVT ONE IS UNDER   Granted some areas have a corrupted process, but that is still the first step of ALL BEING KINGS IN THIS WORLD. as the Bible says will occur when we are all at peace.

 EVEN IF ONE IS IN A GOVT THAT HAS A KING OR QUEEN.  the will of the people has always held the power. AND WHEN THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD GIVE UP THAT TO ONE OR A CABAL OF A FEW, WE DID IT TO OURSELVES AND NOW WE HAVE TO TAKE BACK THE REINS OF POWER.   AND HOWEVER WE DECIDE IT SHOULD BE DONE, JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US HAS TO BE THE PRIME DIRECTIVE SO ALL HAVE THOSE BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS OF LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS WHICH OUR FOUNDERS UNDERSTOOD WELL WAS ROOTED IN OWNERSHIP RIGHTS.'

YAHUSHA, WHOM WE CHRISTIANS CALL CHRIST JESUS,  AND WHOM WE CONSIDER ALL WAS CRATED THROUGH HIM. ASKS US TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

We are not asked to agree with each other, nor even to like each others. But we are all members of humanity and each  'belongs..

  Those who  hold other faiths or no faith, the common wisdom of HIS teachings is rooted in each of us,

             I cannot say where visions or premonitions come from.  At times the Divine does make some things known to us at HIS will to do so. I think its part of being led by the Holy Spirit, as well as  our gained knowledge that we have contained deep within us and not always aware of and that TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OR  RECORD OF ALL THINGS, OR WHATEVER, WE ARE GIVEN GLIMPSE OF AS  WARNINGS AND THE FUTURE AT TIMES FOR REASONS WE DO NOT  FULLY UNDERSTAND AND MAY NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT OR WHERE OR WHO. AS OCCURRED WITH ME. IN JUST A FEW INSTANCES IN MY LIFE.   11/22/63 BEING ONE OF THOSE.

The Bible says that humanity had this access to all knowledge and that it was 'turned off in us' when we got expelled from the Garden of Eden as we could not be trusted to use it for good.  As Adam and Eve had learned how to use it for bad and had been tempted by Satan to disobey the DEITY OF LOVE WHICH  CHRISTIANS SAY HAS THREE PARTS OF ONE WHOLE. and trying to explain that  has filled volumes of books and thousands of years of scholars trying to figure out what that means.

IT IS!  Is all I have to know to believe as an act of faith. My personal experiences is proof to me there is more to all than just this physical realm, we can physically observe,

I pray and ask for prayers and good thoughts that my life will continue and that justice and fairness will prevail and I will be able to get an oxygen supplier as others are able to do so and have been able to do so and the monies are already in place to provide for the care. by our govt and our personal monies.

P.S.  I do not have any knowledge of who did what  to kill  JFK other than what I personally witnessed and the vision that over took me. I have always been very careful to share only what I have seen and heard for sure and if it came form another source to name that source. Those who do not want to face the truth that real injustice is occurring and has occurred in this nation in  the last several decades needs to wake up and do what is needed for each and every ones survival including your own,. Job safety and others using all these dangerous chemicals  needs to know that lifetime and full body injuries can occur and as a society our humanity says that the medical care is to be provided and allow that person to function the best they can throughout life that is precious and must be sustained for us to remain as  part of humanity. Its what makes us part of the DIVINE as some say or filled with the Holy Spirit as Christians express it.
The prior years postings on 11/22 tells more of the scramble going on in the intelligence communities to cover up assumed ids and other matters as  PRESIDENT KENNEDY was reorganizing that part of the govt . PRESIDENT OBAMA'S GRANDFATHER,  MY FIRST COUSIN  DAN POPE, COULD  HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED TO BE  USING A STOLEN ID OF STANLEY DUNHAM. since 1944  WHEN AT AGE 14, HE   RAN OFF TO WWII AND MARRIED AND HAD A BABY ON THE WAY BEFORE MY AUNT AND UNCLE LOCATED HIM.  And at that time a half century of cover up of ID of a whole family might have been at risk, too.

I am sending a Copy of this to the  WHITE HOUSE AS OTHER POSTINGS HAVE BEEN , AND PRAY THIS ONE WILL GET THROUGH AND THE RESPONSE BE HELPFUL AND NOT HARMFUL TO ME.  THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE BUT MY PHYSICAL LIFE NOW AND THAT IS SET TO OCCUR 1/1/2015 UNLESS A MIRACLE AND SOME EARTHLY ANGELS INTERVENE. I WILL NOT GIVE UP UNTIL I CAN FIND NO OXYGEN TO BREATHE.

Linda Joy Adams 11/22/14





    

.







No comments: