Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

DAILY RECAP 9/25/14: FDA DISCRIMINATES BY FAITH AND DISABILITY?PRESIDENTY OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS

Another Look At Why Alcohol May Be More Dangerous Than Heroin | The Muslim Times This is a link to a newsletter from an Islamic site trying to have a peaceful dialogue with Christians.  Many groups do not let  ingest alcohol for reasons of faith. I was raised to not do so too in my Christian home.

I do not have the strict prohibition as some do , and would occasionally have glass of wine with a nice meal when out socializing, etc.

Now, post injury on 1/10./90 it causes severe adverse r4eacitons as if even a small amount is using my body as a distillery is the best way I know to describe it. I have never been drunk, but what I have gone through in the last few days had all the symptoms of  being so.

        Sandoz pharmaceuticals says that the FDA does not make them  put alcohol on the label. So far no one at the FDA knows if it has to be or not and how to get it done.

I finally got through the  US Senate sub committee and spoke to the health policies person and she is going to  find out., I was hurting so bad, I almost went to the hospital, but to get into the formaldehyde cleaning product and exacerbate my chemically induced  asthma  and pnuemonitis was a worse choice than just doing as doctors say drink a lot of purified water and monitor vitals, etc. I am to see doctor  as kidneys are still sore.

Its said as we gt older we metabolize some things more rapidly and the last Tome I got a touch of alcohol when vanilla extract with it got used in some food, I had a reaction but nothing like this and of course it was one time and with a full meal and not three pills on empty stomach as ordered  and accumulating over thee days compounding itself not realizing it was the pill as no label to even suggest that it was.

    APPARENTLY FDA CAN MAKE SOME RULINGS WITHOUT IT EVEN BEING A REGULATION KIND OF LIKE AN EXECUTIVE ORDER? NO ONE HAS ANY RIGHT TO SAY NO, PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT, I  WILL BE GET INJURED  OR MY FAITH RIGHTS WILL BE VIOLATED ?  KILLED BY EXECUTIVE ORDER?  WHERE IS OUR RIGHTS OF LIFE?

So, its not just those with adverse physical reactions, but those of many faiths are having their rights violated too without any labelling of alcohol.

Finding out if alcohol is  in anything used to be pretty easy as it would be on the label.

What made this  even worse is the pill was to be taken on an empty stomach. aspartame may already be being added to milk, but we have paid extra for organic for some time,. That also is life threatening as it breaks down in to formaldehyde in the body. Its possible that the chemical reaction form the alcohol way be doing so in some way r form of also. I am not a scientist and my  high school chemistry I and some general reading is all I have education wise ion the matter. For physical science I took Geology in college  to fulfil  what was needed as a freshman course for a non science major. Its for the same reason  I do not get in debates on climate change and go with general knowledge of patterns of climate we know this world has and if we are in a warming cycle, we human need to work with nature created for us on this planet. And clean up after ourselves which we are doing a pretty lousy job of right now as humans  living on Planet Earth When we were children and told to pick up our toys, we forgot what we were taught as we became adults in charge of taking care of our world and our toys became big polluting machines, etc. You talk scientific data and I have no way of knowing if what is being said one way or another is accurate.

I do know that in the last few years, we hear in Texoma area of the country,  where the jet streams circle around the lakes  in a natural pattern, we have been getting extremes in weather we did not have until a couple of years ago.  Property insurance rates are cheaper on the east side of the lakes as

compared to the west  sides in TORNADO ALLEY. I agree with the insurers  who seem to understand the weather patterns and charge premiums accordingly.

WE ARE TO BE STEWARDS OF OUR BODIES AND EARTH AND CREATION AS   Yahusha whom we Christians call Christ Jesus has asked to  help take care of things for HIM.

Another planet discovered that our scientists says has water on it. Until we can begin to colonize space, we do need to take care of what we do have to live on , planet EARTH. New inventions are being discovered everyday, that should be able to help and we need to help each other adjust to changing needs for our livelihoods as we change from  one form of energy to another. I would say I am an environmentalist in many ways, but am not going to be an extremist speaking to things I do not understand scientifically. E   Even in the use of fossil fuels,  WE CAN PICK UP OUR TOYS WHEN WE ARE THROUGH WITH THEM AND NOT LEAVE A MESS BEHIND. WE NEED TO R4ESPECT EACH OTHERS RIGHTS TO NOT BE MADE SICK AND ALLOWED TO PRACTICE OUR FAITHS IN A PEACEFUL MANNER. AND THAT MEANS LABELLING ALCOHOL IF A PRODUCT OR PILL HAS IT IN IT.

Linda Joy Adams 9/25/14

No comments: