Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

DAILY RECAP 9/30/14: INSPIRATION EXPLAINED ; PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS

16 of Nature’s Best Natural Pain Killers : Natural Society Check with your health care provider. some of the aspirins may not be good for some asthmatics and some of these are blood thinners. I can't take some of them for that reason. But others I have found great and have not bought any  Tylenol or generic for years..
AM IN THE MIDDLE OF CLIMBING THAT MOUNTAIN OF PAPER WORK AND CHECKING E MAILS AND THIS WILL BE BRIEF TO NIGHT.
always CHECK WITH ONES  HEALTH CARE PERSON  WHEN TAKING SUPPLEMENTS, ESPECIALLY IF ONE IS TAKING MEDICATIONS OR HAS MEDICAL ISSUES. Trying TO GET ,MY  EMPLOYER WHEN I WENT OUT ON WORKERS COMP THE LAST TIME AND MADE THINGS EVEN MORE MURKY LEGALLY. TO ADDRESS ALL THE CIVIL RIGHTS COMPLAINTS FILED N RECENT YEARS AND THOSE STILL PENDING FROM BEFORE THAT ALL OF THIS HAS KEPT LEGALLY ALIVE DO TO THEIR DISCRIMINATORY ACTIONS TROUGH OUT ONE PART OF HHS TO ANOTHER.     IT WAS AT THIS TIME SSA BECAME AN INDEPENDENT AGENCY BUT BY THE TIME I WOULD HAVE RECEIVED A W-2 FROM THEM, I WAS UNDER WORKERS COMP JURISDICTION AND STILL I AM ALTHOUGH  ALL PERSONNEL FILES HAVE GONE MISSING AND I WAS TOLD WERE SHREDDED.  SO MUCH TO RECONSTRUCT AS THE JUDGES HAVE ORDERED AND  NONE OF THE GOVT OFFICIALS THAT NEED TO OBEY THEM EVEN HAVE  orders from 11 judges and 1 hearing officer and there were orders before I went out on workers comp that have still not been obeyed either and injury claims on other body parts that doctors discovered later and I filed to add in  and other medical issues as secondary and tertiary  medical issues never seen to be processed due to on going pattern of felony destruction of files in multiple agencies for almost 26 years now..Felonies on felonies never addressed  since 1/10/89.
INSPIRATION EXPLAINED
   When I wrote about the red Letter Bible and reading the words of Yahusha first whom we Christians call Christ Jesus, I did not make myself clear. In no way do I not consider the whole Bible the inspired Word My Dad always taught that for a better understanding of Christ read His words. And Bibles are printed that have HIS words in red ink. I believe that the writers were inspired by the Holy Spirit to write what they did and the TORAH is considered the supreme of inspiration to many faiths as its reported to be given directly on Mt Sinai from the Divine Himself.
 There are things we do not understand and by Faith we believe them to be true based on everything else we know and experience and something within us that knows HIM.
Linda Joy Adams 9/30/14

No comments: