Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Daily Recap 12/26/13: Linda Joy Adams: violations of civil rights page 15 @ HIPPAA to Billing: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks

Linda Joy Adams: violations of civil rights page 15 @ HIPPAA to Billing Click the link for document filed with govt officials plus an UPDATE
Spent afternoon on phone with medical bill collectors from ZIRMED subsidiary trying to convince then they were trying to collect something they could not legally ask for as 100% mcovered = no co-pay.
Certified letters to hospital involved never get answered and something badly wrong, as their biling sevice on some other's claims were given checks by me for some co-pays and when I gave them ccpies of cancelled checks including the back which shows bank account deposited in , I got more "IRE" directed at me.
Its beyond me to investigate, when the govt says they can't, either.
Congress holds Hearings and uses the reason for inane concerns rather than the real crucial on-going problems.
Just watched one such on Long -Term Care policies and how it merges into the New Health Care Plan. A Hearing that should have been held 5 years ago for suggestions to be made and the best way to be fair made part of the law.
And one has to start with stoppage of blatant on -going theft inside the govt contractors and some suspected govt officials.Currently none can be investigated at all as no money given for it.
Can anyone budget their money with theft occurring?
All theses 'SECRET real health policy agreements seem to have been left in place and no one is to know what their real policy terms are? That'a the current "FEDERAL PLAN." as being run now.
YEs, there is a 'fraud' line which rings into a subsidiary of Goldman-Sachs which is the 'ethical/fraud' contact for most of our govt entities and major companies thoughout the world. In my case, one call takes care of reporting all the parties with conflicts of interest including ACS-Xerox and my suggestion a few years ago for them to do ther job as paid for by tax payers and set them all daown aound a table and settle my situation. That did't get met with very well!
There are 'trust-busting ' laws still enforced some. How about 'trust-busting' these horrendous conflicts of interest the same entity billing itelf and if wrong done covers -up for all their entities? And not even the Govt can intervene? The patient must straighten out the whole govt in order to get health care and have right of life?
I'm trying my best,laying here, propped up on pillows. But most seem unwilling to change.
Today, I was told they would continue calls, letters amd my appeals never responded to as I need to know internal details. They didn't even know what the bill was for and finally one did realize that mammegrams as part of a prenvetative care package are to be paid at 100%.. I only have the policies gven me, and those aren't the real ones. They have admiitted it. Congress passed a Health care law filled with all this included and all those opposing it, will NOT TELL THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH IT!
Give we, the people some credit! WE ALREADY KNOW! We expect our govt to do the job we pay them to do. All of us pay whether though directly paid taxes or indirectly as consumers.
Even I, an old, disabled woman audits my few dollars in my account. We expect no less from those we elect to watch over our assets and monies we hold publically. Now, we learn this hasn't been happening for a hundred years and there are trillions unaccounted for. How did this happen?
My case documents just a small amount of it all. And the more I find out, the more I learn how widespread it is. Maybe it would be worthwhile to hire the unemployed veterans, and others including the underemployed to "FIND OUR MONEY!"
While at it, audit our public records and get them in order with each person's and entity's govt files equal before the law with justice for ALL! I'm exhausted from reconstructing my files which routinely diappear annd cause so much financial harm with real threat to life and livelihood. Suppose to be a crime for those digital and paper files to vanish in a pattern of such behavior that's been going on since I was injured on 1/10/89 when I went to work at Social Seucruty one day and a toxic cloud enveloped us.
Even deaths atributed to this occurence have never been 'crimnally' investigated with the whole being one of the major precursers to 9/11/01 and the 9/11 Commission was ' too scared off?' to go back before 1995 and get to the real core of corurption that has this nation and world in such a morass of war and suffering. Injustice can not be overcome unless we face it!
WHO WOULD NOT WANT THIS?
LInda Joy Adams 12/26/13

No comments: