Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Daily recap 8/21/13-8/25/13: Still breathing-Others are not:President Obama Born In Toprka Ks

Linda Joy Adams Click the link to my Facebook page where I have posted the message for today.

Have been asked if I had heard from Doug Searcy in Topeka Ks. No I have not. Basically what . I know is on line. A few items have been withheld  so far like a few names of witnesses. But I have shared most with law enforcement. But there are so many, who may remember things.And need to be encourages to come forward and share what they know. I pray that he is being permitted to follow through and is doing so. But MURDERERS have gone free for 52 years, not only in Topeka Ks, but around the world and the fear of getting involved has led to a coup d'etat of the world by a few who seem to care little about justice for all and compassion for any one. Even the ideology of their own lives being valued by how much power and wealth they can amass instead of the damage to their eternal soul which too many must think doesn'
t exist or how could they behave in such a way?
Did some think by sidelining me into a fight for my own life, that the wheels of justice would come to a grinding stop? No ITS JUSTICE FOR ALL/ And As Carmen posted on Facebook,: there is a day of accountability for each of us.
All each of us can do is keep on the path of following the Divine master of life and love and not the other guy who promotes death and destruction.
Time to lower  the oxygen tank and roll it around a little to keep the breath of life coming and then try to plow through a mountain of paper work to attend to  in order to stay alive. When the liter flow starts going down, I get a terrific headache as the upper respiratory system shuts down and then there is the angina, etc. and lungs feel painful, too. At least, when asleep, I wake up.
And its why my doctors have always advised and cautioned against pain medicines as one needs to be aware. Stop the pain with the treatment, oxygen, etc.
We have became a nation of pain pills instead of  getting the medical treatments to stop and prevent the pain in the first place. They have the place and need; but my witness overall is pain is caused by something and that SOMETHING needs treatment not a pain pill to cover up the denial of good medical care  What right does any one  have to decide who is worthy to have medical care and live? Christ said some harsh things about those who would not provide healing and basics of life to each. as to the place they would end up.
            I am very aware of my situation being all too common, but I will not lay down and die for Satan's minions who think if one is old and disabled, one has no value. I know I have a Divine master who loves me no matter what my human condition and  he loves each one else , also. He is expecting each of us to choose to do what is right and good for ourselves and for each other. Even if we make those choices later rather than earlier in our lives. Its called SALVATION and it the choice of an eternal life.
We put on His armour and do our best to fight the spiritual battle for the souls of humanity. And my Book of faith, the Bible does not say its all right for any one to cause the death of another before their appointed time. That time is set by the Divine Creator and its not the time cut short by the evil one or his followers among the human race.  We let ourselves get embroiled in wars and allow the Devil's minions to set  one another against each other as they laugh at our ignorance as the destruction of Creation which Satan
 is jealous of is done by the most wonderful of all of Creation, humanity.
He may have a lot of power and influence, but  YAHUSHA, whom we Christians call Christ Jesus, holds  all power  and all knowing and can create life itself. Something Only The Divine can do and Satan can only mimic.
Linda Joy Adams 8/25/13

No comments: