Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Daily recao 8/14/13: American Soil? : President Obama Born In Topeka Ks

#comment-124353#comment-124353#comment-124353
See link to my comment. American soil in Canada and in Topeka Ks where Pres Obama was born? I am of the opinion that either could be true and its the detetrmining factor of eligibility. oS if Sen Cruz was born on land owned by USA, then he's eligiblie even if only one parent was American. whereas both of Pres Obama's parents were since the marrige to Obama sr is a rebuttable presumption as not the biological father and was a marrige arranged to give the baby a name. An honor and favor to Ann's Dad, even though it helped him stay in USA. the ownership of the soil gives each of us a place to call home. Not getting full 2 liters of oxygen all the time so prayerfully this tank can get refulled ok and another round of laying down and shaking will go on. and life will continue. MELTING POT OF POWER! UNION CARBIDE, lINDE hOLDINGS OF GERMANY, LINCARE, LIFE GAS, 3G CAPITAL AFFLITIATED COMPUTER SERVICES, XEROX WORLDCOM,ETC..... ALL THE SAME MELTING POT AND MANY MORE WITH WEALTH AND POWER AMASSED INTO A SMALLER AND SMALLER GROUP OF OWNERS AND SINCE MANY ARE PRIVATE COMPANIES OR ATTEMPTING TO GO PRIVATE WHO REALLY IS IN CHARGE IN THIS WORLD? THE BREATH OF LIFE WILL PROBABLY ALL BE UNDER THE ONE COMPANY SOON AND PRAY THEY ARE HUMANE AND CARING OF THE RIGHT OF LIFE. BHOPOUL iNDIA WAS 'BAD KARMA' WHICH CAN BE HELPED MADE RIGHT THROUGH HELPING OTHR BREATHE. SO FAR lINCARE STOPPeD HELPING ME BY DElEVERING OXYGEN WHEN BOC OF UK TOOK OVER PART OF THS MELTING POT BACK IN 2006. Will they soon own Rotech's Rhema? which is now in bankruptcy court and DOyle spent three weeks giving Doyle the run around then claiming, that I was belligerent when all I did was politiely ask if Tiffany had called my insurances yet to verify permemant life time coverage and had not done so which would be the first thing that would realistically be done. by any medcial provider or supplier concerned with payment of the bills. So the right to breathe will soon all be under the control of a gas company from Germany? Redemption is possible for any and all. Will service to others and to me be provided? I linked several articles about these companies. Since Linde is now the ultimate boss, their CEO woudl be the one to give the order to allow a tank be sold or for on going delivery service and to order Lincare to finish up the claims I filed on their behalf, timely; so they could get all the back pay due them. So far we have not heard back from the lcoal office in TX about buying a tank through them and billing our insurance. they were cheicking with ther OKC billing office. Will try and lay still until a tank is filled or refilled. As it works and then barely emits oxygen. Its probalby a good thingk my upper repsiratory is so bad as the headache wakes me up before the lungs stop getitng the breath of life. NO Spell check and having a horrnedous tiime with a pop up that wants me to install a flash drive and I finally tried to and my secrity said it was a malicious an then read on line that thre is some malicous ad on things coming in through Google's Chrome. this has been horrible for several months now and I rarey use Chrome but its the only way can do a pdf access and many govt work sites use it to get forms. even have to use it to access the electric bill. At this point not in any position to buy a new computer or the new software packages when breathing is more importnat an issue. It does seem as if there is an awaremenss fo the rpoblme now nd prayerfully it will get fixed as many of us do not have the money to replace or update our systems that still are able to do the jobs we need done. I'm not asking for money as there is plenty awarded and due me by various federal agency judges and where are the orders, in the trash can at ACS-Xerox? OR the above mentioned MELTING POT OF POWER? Money can't replace ones good health which was taken from me on 1/10/89. I'd rather have never been injured and been able to work and earn my way and doyle and my whole family has been adversely affected fincially over all this. Plus the storuggle to susutain life, which should never have occurred. Thre is no replacement for health, and rarely does any one begin to replace what is lost by money. It's difficult to know all there is to know about the modern world and technologies to even begin to understand when danger is present. But its criminal when those entrusted with those duties to shirk ther jobs and/ or take bribes of money or favors which end with injuries and premature deaths. Murder is a sin and too many today are pointing fingers at all kinds of sins the Bible lists in various books, and forgets a very big one that first took place in the first book of the Bible and Torah. Murder! We have ignored this far too long and I do believe that when the world community allowed Union Carbide to get by with 60,000 dead in Bhoupa, India almost 30 years ago with little acocuntablility, we have seen a real down turn in the preservation and sanctity of the right of life for each and every one of us. And for years, our media led us to believe that medical care and living expenses were being provided for and were NOT! Cover up on top of cover up and few still don't know what occurred and seem to not make the ocnnection to each and every one of us having the right of life. even worse is a growing lack of self worth among too many, espeically the yougher generations who seem to have been raised to not value life as something very precious, even when its the life of one we may not necessarly like very well. We are all humans, members of a human famly and descendants of Noah and his wif according to almost all world traditions and histories. As a Christian, I believe I am loved unconditionally by our Creator and so is every one else and its not up to me or anyone else to determine who is worthy for salvation as all of us are invited to be. WE ARE 'Keepers of each other!' When we ignore this, we lose our HUMANITY. Linda Joy Adams 8/14/13

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linda, in 1 Kings 17:10 it speaks of the widow that only had a handful of meal and a little oil to make enough cake for her son Elijah and herself and then they would die because there was no more for them. But God provided for them and they were never without oil or meal the rest of their lives because they obeyed God. Linda, I want you to take this story and apply it to yourself, but instead of the oil and meal, think of it as the oxygen, you have only a little left, but by leaning on the Lord HE can keep the tank filled. He can still work miracles today! So this is what I am praying and I ask you to also: "Dear Lord, I know that without you I don't have life, I know without the oxygen I don't have breath, so Lord I am asking you to refill this tank with oxygen, please do not let it run out, Lord you know the enemy is out to destroy me, but I am YOUR child and I know You only know the number of my days. My will is to live, and still do a work for You, but I can only do this if You provide the oxygen I need. I know Lord that YOUR HOLY WORD speaks that you bore the stripes on Calvary for my healing, and I want to claim it today, whether through a miracle of physical healing, or oxygen, medication, or something else, I know I can trust YOU and I believe YOUR Word is still for me today. Grant me the gift of oxygen so I may live, I ask in your HOLY Name, Amen" I don't know if you have ever prayed in this manner or not, but God is our Father, He wants us to come boldly before HIM and ask whatever we have need of. He loves you Linda, and He wants to give you all those things you need...He is waiting with outstretched arms to give you what you need from HIM, all you need to do is simply ask. God Bless You dear friend.