Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Daily recap 6/18/13: + Precap: 4 in family with same birthday?: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks

Daily recap 6/18/13 + Precap: 4 in Family  With Same Birthday? President Obama Born In Topeka Ks.
Flickr: Your Photostream Click the link for pictures of Pres. Obama's ancestry. Double click for info on the pictures.
                   Didn't get the precap written this AM. Scripture for the day was Joshua Chapter 21. The Bible contains one of the oldest and most publicized land deeds in the history of humanity.  Verse 43. " So the Lord ( Yahuah, Yahusha, Ruah whom Christians call Christ Jesus)  gave to Israel all the land of which he had sworn to give to their fathers and they took possession o of it and dwelt in it."
 In my opinion if the people of the world do not respect one group of people from owning a few acres of land in this world, then none of us can depend on property rights. The future promise is all of us are to have our own piece of property and its ours.

                                           Birthdays on JUNE 18..
           As I've written before, my mother told me of the family that moved into the Haxtun, Colorado area that seem to not know how to do things for themselves. Obviously had had others to do things for them. Although its put down they were there since 1912, mother said they had only been there a couple of years before she began dating, Dad, the son in the family.
      I once overheard a conversation among Dad and my Aunts that they had purchased the Hardy Homestead, but most of the time, the family story was they were the Hardy's that moved there and homesteaded. So lots of mysteries that never got answered and I lived my whole life never being able to get a straight answer out of either of my  parents.about things they said. or I over heard and then it was different than the story line everyone was told.
 There was two parents and 5 children and my Dad was the only son.
        His mother had a birthday of June 18. and when he met my mother, she also had the same birthday.June 18. I have  no reason to doubt that wasn't her real birthday and over the years sometimes there was references to  him  having a wife and a mother with the same birthday. She died within a few years of there marriage in 1922.
         What I understood is that ages and dates of birth were switched around and my Dad was made out to be the oldest when he wasn't. My mother was not told the Truth and I don't know if Dad ever did. But in 1953 both her and I got  shock when we visited the Colorado museum of Natural History and expected to see the big gold nugget  from Breckenridge with the name of Delbert Eugene Hardy on it and instead it said Czar Alexander who was assassinated in the late 1800's. as the owner. Dad had emphasized that we were to go to the museum and see the nugget when we visited my sister Carol and her husband who was stationed in the Air Force there in the summer of 1953.  And the story was always told how Grandfather Hardy had owned the biggest gold mine at Breckenridge.   There was a display in the Museum of nuggets from the bigger gold mines.I was only 8 and a lot  of info was shared and learned of  on  that visitfrom many sources and both sides of the family and back last 10/12 I wrote of this Trip and the things I was told and saw over several days. in the daily recaps. .
   Then I later learned that Aunt Pearl ( Hardy) Vallier, Dad's sister; claimed to have the same birthday as my mother 6/18/1904 and to make things even more bizarre is that Aunt Hazel (Hardy) Lewman claimed 6/18 as her birthday, but not the same year.   She was purported to be the oldest of the siblings, but it may not be from other things I know and heard.
  Neither my Dad nor his sisters had birth certificates and a woman they called Great Aunt Mary who lived in Denver and was a commissioner of education  for Colorado back in the 1920's signed she was present at all their births and they were all able to get delayed birth records from Colorado. The story was they were born on British land as England owned the gold mine property. 
       Citizenship was not an issue as any one who could prove they were residents of  the USA by 1922 were automatically granted it. Under what we called COLOR OF THE LAW. when I went to work for Social Security in 1968, many didn't have birth records, and to prove citizenship all we needed was some documents  from a list of possible acceptable ones that proved residency before then.   ALL the talk about Amnesty and immigration which is on going, some references are including d as if some are proposing this automatic citizenship, again. . It has happened that at one point everyone here got automatic citizenship, not just legal residency. the year was 1922..
      So in 1953,  we found out some untruths were floating around about things.  when we got home to Topeka Ks, Dad wouldn't answer mother's questions either and she just didn't ask any more, but I could tell it affected their relationship.And if they had an argument she would bring up his past heritage as a 'dig.'  
   I think it was dad;s way of letting her know without saying anything, what he at times shared with me, was moments of reflections and sadness about thngs and then he wouldn't talk. I learned to say nothing and let them talk in order to find out anything. It was if it was painful to say anymore. And I sensed that and didn't want to cause any more pain than whatever they were already dealing with.
      I'm left with more questions about who I am and who my Dad's family were than even the mystery of the president's birth which I know that was in Topeka Ks as Mom took Ann to the hospital to have him at Forbes Air Force Base hospital and I know of  one witness who not only remembered it, but became an  extended fmaily member on Doyle's side, later one  and she recognized my mother as the one there and at first there was some 'wondering' if I was the white girl having the  Black baby. NO! I am not POTUS's mother. I have no doubt Ann was and the Dad is 99% sure and  everyone else was  sure he was   at the time.
      The marriage to Obama Sr was to give him a name and was an Honor adoption by Obama Sr as a favor to her Dad who arranged it. Yes it was a marriage of convenience for both as he wanted to stay in the USA. But I think there is some cultural norms here that should not be overlooked. In the USA there is  lots of legal paper work to go through for an adoption, but in more historical cultures, this is not what is needed. saying it makes it so.
   Its the trashing of the parents and  culturally adoptive father, Obama Sr that spurred me to begin sharing my eye witness account of events almost a year ago and still no closure on this at all. Were they all perfect people, of course not. But murder and all the harassment, etc. is terrible injustice to have occurred. Its not right, it was evil personified.   There has been a major effort to rewrite history and my personal belief is it more about someone still alive not wanting to go to jail for three murders including the Dad of POTUS, then it is about the president's birth certificate. WHY?
       And as an eye witness who knows a lot about a lot of things about the highest elites in this world and their actions; I and my family have been placed in a life and death struggle over it; including the events of 1/10/89 when I and others were badly injured and most of us will die of our injuries at some point in time and too many already have . Justice for all seems very elusive in this world. Its the American ideal and its in that Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag. When we say it we are paying homage to some very dear principles that JUSTICE is  FOR ALL?
Linda Joy Adams 6/18/13. Happy Birthday to my relatives in heaven. Grandmother Hardy, Aunt Pearl, Aunt Hazel and especially the womwn that raised and nurtured me my whole life. Happy Birthday, Mother.
Someday all TRUTH will be revealed and there will no longer be any fears as no one will ever do bad things to other humans again. Its the ultimate Promise, we believers in Christ have to stand fast for Truth and Justice on our Journey of life.

No comments: