Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Daily Recap 6/16/13 + Precap: Happy Father's Day: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks

Daily Recap 6/16/13: + Precap: Happy Father's Day: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks
Flickr: Your Photostream Click the Link for photos and letters from and of President Obama's Ancestry: then double click for addtl info about the posting.

 I didn't do a Precap to day. The Scripture for the day was I Samuel Chapter 6.
First of all when one takes something that doesn't belong to them, all kinds of bad things can happen to the person or  nation or group that does that. Then if one is told: DON'T PEEK one must reject the curiosity when they are not to be doing it. In the case here, the prohibition was from God Himself according to the law of Moses. (Yahuah, Yahusha. Ruah whom we Christians call Christ Jesus.) There are some things we human can;t be trusted to know about. And one of those things was what was inside the Ark of The Covenant. Its a real mystery. We know there was the Rod of Aaron and a jar of Manna. Two of the articles from miracles from the Exodus.   There are just mysteries  that we can only specualate. But those who got curious ended up losing their lives becausee of it.

                                                   Happy Father's Dad
      Doyle now has his 'Writing room' and we spent no money preparing it. It was simply recycling and using materials and other things we had already. Even some of the "treasures that were found in the ' Junk Room that turned into the Treasure room.  So there are a few pictures, etc. that Doyle will have to decide what he wants where , but  for the first time since we were married  1/26/1964, he has a  place to 'create.'
I've often had something like this, naming it my sewing room, but it was kind of 'my' area. 
       Yes, he's happy about it!
And we are, too. 

Both our fathers have passed on to Heaven several years ago. 
 I'm very tired so will cut this very short tonight. Carmen found the address to Darlene Hackett, and its the same one Mom had listed for her from several years ago i noticed in going through the Hackett file. Yes I have been able to do some organization of things.  I found her a nice caring person, the one day in my life I got to know her in 1/71. Wish the family had not been so estranged form each other. But the events in Topeka KS from 52 years ago caused a lot of things to occur and then the life ling cover up of Dan Pope being Stanley Dunham caused a lot of different problems according to what my parents told me. And that's even worse.
So the journey for truth and justice continues and its now taken a turn back into my own extended family relationships and I am praying about the next step to take. In another month, it will have been year since I started this journey and we are now being faced with some internal family healings that may well need to happen. I pray for a good outcome.
Linda Joy Adams 6/16/13
.

No comments: