Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Daily Recap 4/27/13: Unlikeliest Team?: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks.

Daily Recap 4/27/13: Unlikeliest Team? President Obama Born In Topeka Ks. (There was no MidCap today-fell asleep.)
Flickr: Your Photostream click the link for new pictures of President Obama's ancestors.

                                                           JUSTICE  MUST BE DONE!
Before Its News got the picture of the President's Dad and it was not easy sorting through three yearbooks on line and discovering Thu miscarriage of Justice of omitting his name, giving credit for his activities and accomplishments to a Senior who graduated in 1960 with same last name but different person of  similar first name. and this harassment had started before he and Ann ever became known as a a couple  by the end of football season. in 1960.
His number's 64 and don't bother looking for his name, Its omitted. I had to check everyone in the row and also other players of color to make sure I did not make an error. All the others had names shown and listed but him.  Geir Smith also posted the Football team on Topix a Topeka Forum online.
Three dead and no one cared at the time but to cover it all up?
 You will note that the team had won 7 Games and lost 2. They lost 2 as the a key player was missing, drummed off the team by the gossip frenzy that was down right malicious and mostly off school property so school authority's could do nothing and there were no civil rights laws them
                                          MISSING HISTORY
I also learned form the 1960 yearbook that mixed the activities of his with the other person into his Senior antivirus, that is homeroom had elected him to Student Council. Was he the first black ever elected?History has been omitted.
Add to that, his saying he was related to Rosa Parks and many don't realize the retaliation the entire Parks family and relatives faced over her fame  leadership in the civil rights era by those that did not want to integrate and treat every human with dignity as all should always do. He was in 'trouble' for just being. Often the family of a person with fame gets the retaliation as they are easier to access.
 . One thing that did occur after three died, was the people  of Topeka Ks elected a new sheriff and I had gone with my Dad to ask Boehner to run who was working  as service and office manager? at Firestone Store. and had some military training in police work of some kind. Dad had traded in my bicycle with training wheels in mint condition for my bicycle in the summer of 1953 so I could ride it to school. I was a latch key kid and I went a lot of places. We also knew him through church.
Yes, there's a connection to Speaker of the House Boehner. So much over the last 52 years, all goes back to the beginning in Topeka, Ks.
    Also there had been a Linda Brown Center to celebrate Brown Vs Board of Educations and  I read there were problems and don't even know if its open. Her name is on the court case, but many people had a part in the struggle for integration and some also lost their lives in the process including three in the Kansas River.
One has to tell the whole history. And I wasn't ever mentioned either; there were a few whites involved in helping make it all  happen too. And isn't it ironic that the first President of Color is born in Topeka Ks also and no one known, apparently not even him. Why? Everyone wanted to rewrite history in every detail possible.
 In every other human struggle that has a museum of some kind its not all a whitewashed history portrayed, is it? No but Topeka Ks has wanted to do this and  does it have something to do with the tragedy  that left three dead and maybe some who gossiped along  felt some shame and just wanted to forget, even though their gossip was not the level of viciousness as that egged on by some of those associated with Westboro Baptist church. that took a deadly turn against a teenage couple trying to figure out how to plan their lives with a baby coming and sat down on the banks of the river and three dead and Ann (in the hospital?)   and authorities refusing to believe her, an eye witness, that three were under the water and never came up and she is out searching the banks of the river in the cold praying  her boy friend was alive but maybe laying there hurt and needing help.
Three families lost a loved one that day. What were they told? they ran away?
The miracle is the three bodies washed up later on a sand bar and no news coverage until an editorial appeared in the Topeka Journal and that's how my parents and I found out and the names were given.
I give Carmen Benna Chilson a Fecebook friend  who has joined the search for trurth  who spent  a lot of time trying to find some kind of reference to  the deaths.
Some how the news got out, as at Music camp in 6/62 at Kansas State University, I was asked about it when they found out I was from Topeka Ks and I had just 'shut down' but did say I knew the Dad. I don't recall the other names as didn't recognized them.
Its the first thing I wanted to learn and the current owners of the Topeka Capital Journal has continued the cover up of the past 52 years as they would not help me locate the article and I live a long way from Kansas and no way to get there at present.
                                       DATE OF DEATH NARROWED TO TWO WEEKS.

My appreciation to all my facebook friends. Carmen  Benna Chilsen is helping and she did the searching for the articles, I have not said the name of the Dad as I did  the searches trying to locate him myself on line.  She posted today on my site,. Linda Joy Adams that the District Music festival was 3/17/1961 and I had already confirmed that Easter wss 4/2/61
The harrassers seemed  so enraged that #64 had shown up to sing with the Boys Glee club that he even said, Mr Fly had called him personally to be there. He'd been missing school over all this?
3/17/61 would have been a FRIDAY AND I'm pretty sure this was on a Saturday. Maybe there was sme kind of training day for teachers?Sometimes there were  meetings etc about the Festival that did start on Friday? At any rate the date of death would have been soon afterward. In my soul, I fear it may have been within a day or two if not that afternoon or evening, the attack occurred.
But what the death certificate said, on the three, I don't know. And so far nothing has triggered a memory of when the news paper editorial was.  If they used Ann's testimony, then they would have known exactly when. The rumored disappeared in that River usually went under the strong undercurrents and never  were seen again. That in itself is a miracle. they washed up on a sand bar.
Some of those helping are spending their own money and we need to recognize that. I make no money nor ask for any. As I got into his, I realized how much this time had affected me and who I am. How much has it affected others over the years, And at that time,in Topeka Ks were many future leaders that have some fame, as well as their parents who were high up in govt, military , NASA  and a whole lot of other things going on in that city that were secretive.. Plus many laws have been changed over trying to restrict the behavior of one Church group that has restricted the rights of all of us.
Its  was Easter Sunday that my mother and I went to westboro Baptist Church to get the gdnshp papers on Ann signed over. And overheard a phone conversation with a polite but emphatic request that if he didn't sign them over, they'd be going in front of the judge.over it.
After graduating from Capper Jr Hs in 6/60, Ann was on her own and didn't even know how to find her parents. Daniel Wayne Pope was somewhere on a mission?, as he called my Dad at work and had arranged the marriage to Obama Sr as he knew him. A marriage of convenience. so the baby would have a name as the real Dad was dead. My Dad then asked my mother to carry the message to Ann.  And My Dad, Rev Tracy Hardy married them when school was out at McVicar Chapel on Wash burn Univeristy campus.
Death would have been between 3/17/61 and before 4/2/61 I don't know how long it took the authorities to locate Ann's paternal relatives, but it went fast as wen they contacted the real Stanley Dunham he was able to direct them to the grandparents in Colorado Millard Filmore Pope and Helen ( Hardy) Pope my Dad's sister and immediately they contacted my parents as no one was aware Ann's mother ha sent her to Fred Phelps and I still don't know why? It appeared he had several teenagers in his care, as his children were younger according to published records.

(DON'T TELL ME THE MAIN MEDIA DIDN'T HAVE ALL THIS AVAILABLE PUBLIC INFO 6 YEARS AGO AND NEVER ASKED THE PRESIDENT ONE QUESTION ABOUT IT?
Guess they learned their Journalism at the same place as the Yearbook committee for Topeka Hs back in those years that decided to leave one student out of the book, but couldn't retake the Football picture taken earlier in the Fall of 1960?
 So all the billionaire media companies can't figure out a simple bio of a presidential candidate with all their resources. And I was not on the Internet back then and had no idea ties was all happening do to no coverage of  Kenya, etc. Which Hillary may have learned about part of it from my Sister Theora.  but not the whole truth of Topeka Ks. or did she know and not say, either?
I was voting for some extended family relatives on the other ticket in 2008 and trying to do my own whistle blowing up against the corruption so bad that even a trillion dollar theft of Medicare  ongoing was being covered up as people's medical care was/is getitng cut and rationed. That's the reality, no money, no care. And the thieves have not stopped even though  we have a Law with teeth in it, its not getting implemented yet to stop it by the govt contractors who has  congressional immunty and no right of audit controls granted by Congress also over the last couple of decades.
              DELAYED   RESPONSE TO ORLY TAITZ
   I delayed responding to Judge England telling her to file a criminal compliant and she is now doing a freedom of information on  yhe ssn and who it really belongs to that President Obama has used and has also asked for the records of Stanley Ann Dunham, his mother. The one online shows the wrong brith date of 1942, when its 1945? and birthplace differs which has led me to suspect there are two Stanley Ann Dunhams as well as two Men using the name and the subterfuge may have been ongoing until they died of sharing one ID. Its still possible they were related through Uncle Millard Filmore Pope the great great Grandfather of the president and He is where I think President gets his height. I don;t know how much he  ever saw him or at all?
Its hard not knowing who your ancestors are, as you are tall and everyone around you isn't that tall and where did those genes come from? Maybe his maternal grandmother, but she wasn't that tall either. There are several pictures on my flickr site of him.
Orly Taitz did a response today and addressed the horrible corruption in the US Justice dept, but it didn't start in 2009. Its been a deadly joke for many years. And the whole system is corrupted as OIG's under the political appointees and often they are entrenched through more than one president plus the underlings who are civil service and of the same ilk if one has a bad head of an agency. They have the authority to tell The FBI not to investigate a trillion dollar theft of public money here or a billion dollars there which is what I was investigating back when the whole bio of the president was not getting done by the main media with all their resources. If you wish to donate to her or any of the others, its your free will to do or not. But if he is guilty of SSN Fraud, it makes a mockery of any possible immigration bill. but Innocent Until Proven Guilty.
I do known and its been documented that the Social Security's computer system is vulnerable and has been hacked into and the head of IT can't get any criminal investigation done as he told me he tried to do so.when I called about my own appeals disappearing off the system with no decision. .
I applaud all the legal work going on as it is going to reveal we are up against the same corrupted mess and Congress needs to overhaul this and there is bi partisan support for it and its badly needed.
BUT in the face of corruption one thing that can be done is an SSA WALK IN on a single day everyone with evidence of crimes go to SSA and file the complaint of what they have. They are bound to take it and forward it in and the Media is needed to cover it. Will they do so? There has been no available coverage of all the rm pant theft of the public monies documented by the main group. and the horrible abuses that I and my family have gone through. These kinds of horror stories used to get coverage and  led to corrective action by he govt or laws would get changed to prevent it ever happening again. NOT ANY MORE COVER UPS COMMON PLACE!
So who will do he investigation?

                                        UNLIKELY INVESTIGATIVE TEAM?
I first had contact with Geir Smith after posting on Before its News, he later read more of my online postings and contacted me on line as I got the newsletter. I find him a little gross sometimes, but he seems sincerely wanting to find the whole truth, but he doesn't like the President and has his opinion of who he is in history.
He did get the Football team picture on line as I couldn't with out paying money and I have $12 until the first.
Monies are awarded and owed but the  corruption inside the govt has gotten so bad over the last few decades that files and monies are disappearing all over and not just on me. I've written about this extensively.
So The king of Shmabala seems to believe he can assimilate a team of investigators that includes PP Simmons,  Orly Taitz,Carl Gallup, Lt Zullo, Sheriff Arapaio, him nad me, Linda Joy Adams as consultant of the team.
And SHIRLEY PHELPS-ROPER of Westboro Baptist Church.
Could he hope to assemble the most diverse , unalike from opposite ends of the spectrum of humanity and all the kinds in between to find the turth and the answers? They say truth is stranger than fiction, and maybe the team that will solve the mystery of  who is in the White House will be such a very 'strange team.' A microcosm of who is in the USA?
On my  facebook I also have some helping to put together a biography that even the person we are investigating may well not know of. I pray someone shows the picture of #64 to the President of the USA. My e mails must never have been shown to him?.
Don't forget many are helping of ther own will and using their own unpaid time and own funds on this.
JUSTICE FOR ALL and its wonderful that so many realize that it is for all and  many from so many different arenas and backgrounds, etc have come together to try and  find the whole truth wherever it leads . And if it takes a guy living in France who is a little gross sometimes, to put together this unlikely team of investigators, I pray for Truth and Justice for all to be the result.
Of course, I am realistic that not all have the same motivations. and beliefs as to why they are doing this.
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY then it will be up to Congress if there is real evidence of wrong doing.
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES ARTICLE III SECTION 2 (phrase by phrase analysis)
"with such Exceptions,and under such Regulation as the Congress shall make."
There is a wonder to this governing document. If sometime, in the future, there is something  one thought of to include, then Congress will take care of and pass a law to set up a system to take care of it, even in the Judiciary system.)
TOMORROW; GARDEN NEEDS WATERING Linda Joy Adams 4/27/13



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linda, was his name Barry Bray???
If I do find out for sure, what am I suppose to do with the information?