Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Daily Recap 12/31/12: Easter Sunday at Westboro Baptist: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks

Daily Recap 12/31/12: Easter Sunday at Westboro Baptist Church: President Obama Born In Topeka KS:
 Cold and damp and family still in varying degrees of recovery. I had a relapse but not too bad. Son boiled a couple of chickens and we had the broth. Paying attention to any thing that might be GMO as one can't tolerate what most can when healthy. I'm chchemically sensitive any way and even on the best days have to avoid a lot of things others are able to eat. I pray that everyone drives safely tonight and best to not drink, but if one does let someone who doesn't drive.
 Doyle spent hours in line at the courthouse annex paying the property taxes today. This is where one finds out who does't have a 'bank owned' property to live in. I've been there in the past years, myself .when Doyle was working out of state until Affiliated computer services bought out his company and then things got really bad and they turned on him. This was about the time they took over Federal workers compensation  and many other agencies, etc. Its a different group in those lines. And most do come in person and get a receipt. I have sent it in earlier enough for check to clear, but this year,  money was short at first of the December. Back when the scams were going on tin the mortgage industry , I was hounded by companies we had credit cards with to take out a mortgage, but no one ever offered me  a low interest first mortgage. The scam was too obvious.With me having only temporary income and in legal limbo as Mr Or Ms OPM keeps calling around and getting everyone at the highest levels of the govt to take actions without any official paperwork and in defiance of judges who have ruled and the law, there's no way one would be foolish enough to risk the roof over ones head.  The phone calls were down right harassing  and its very clear as to how so many got hooked into these. When I would ask what would the interest rate be they would say 12% or 13% and I just laughed. And they wanted to loan twice what this house would even sell for. Many times I just outright laughed at them for being so reridiculous that they though I could be so naive.
PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS: This kind of evil has permeated our society and no one in poser stops it as often they are the ones doing it to whomever they can scam.
I will never forget the first scam and direct affront to my character came form Fred Phelps at Westboro Baptist Church. We had our ow church and I was singing in the adult choir as High school students did. When my parents were asked to help out the President's Mother, I remember Mom saying that Fred Phelps had said we could come over Sunday. Not all details were shared at the time. to get the gdnshp papers on Ann signed over so Mom could get her in school and whatever else was needed to please the authorities that were trying to shut her up and not pursue searching for the body of her baby's Dad. on the river bank. When the hospital records kept in a house had a fire stated almost two years ago for Stormont Vail, I realized that someone my be trying to hide the truth of the birth in Topeka KS. Until I get more details, and search for more records, my understanding is that the hospital needed to release her to someone with legal authority and her parents were away on what was always called 'govt business.' Read the headlines of the time and a lot was going on in 1961.
  Remember, the  Stanley Dunham in the furniture store in Liberal Ks was the real Stanley Dunham and not Ann's father, Daniel Wayne Pope, that stole Stanley Dunham's id  to go to war when too young.  Birthers have been sent in circles to this very day because of westboro Baptist church and the fear of reprisal from them when a full murder investigation should have occurred and freed Ks and Topeka from the 'curse' of real terror and racial hatred that went beyond what many had, at the time, but deep down did not want to have. So much of the false bio is out there and been read, that it gets confusing when I come forward with the Truth and then its HUH?
I verified the date online as 4/2/1961, Easter Sunday.
Fred Phelps manipulated my Mom and I to Westboro Baptist Church for their service, when I was supposed to be at our Church. As I recall, we though we could miss Sunday school and still get to our church in time. But that's not what happened.
My Mother was a very firm person, and she could stand up to a lot of people, but He knew he had control of the situation for just a little longer as he had the official papers on Ann. That's the kind of evil we were walking through in this.
'What we are not aware of, is that there was no congregation there but his family. A Baptist church on Easter Sunday in a nicer part of a major city in the early 1960's was bound to be filled with people, especially those twice a year Christians that show up on Christmas and Easter. It wasnt uniil this year when I read a 75 page expose on Fred Phelps published by the Topeka Capital Journal, online; after much ltigations to repress much more of it. that I understood that m by 1961, they had overtaken a Southern Baptist church and no others were attending and the family of 13 plus children had moved into the church to live.
Dad worked 6 days a week and on weekends had campus security at Washburn University so he rarely got to attend a church. He would slip in to Campus services, though when they were held. His whole life was a ministry as he took his ordination seriously. Mom and I had our new Dresses and hats. Often she sewed them , but this year we had similar dresses that were bought. In those years Mother daughter dresses were very popular. They weren't  identical but almost so. It was chilly,  yet. and I remember the church was not heated.
 We walked in and sat near the front in an almost empty church. Scattered aournd the church were teenagers and a few younger. I don't recall any real small children although the article said they had some younger. Over on the the side of the aisle were several teenage girls , and one, I recognized as being with the group of girls in the racial gossip frenzy at McVicar Chapel on wasburn campus not so long before wanting me to get worked up over Ann and her boyfriend because they were an interracial couple. And I remember the hate in her faec when I was not buying into it at all. All of the girls were wearing identical dark blue dresses. Ann had one like it too, but she was not there.
That morning I heard the worse racism preached from a church and all iknds of racial slurs, etc. The very thing that as a Christian, I believe   my Savior died to free us all from that kind of hatred and inhumanity to others. As I had written here before, I bolted from the church by a side door and would not go back and shake his hands. nor would I put my offering in the plate. My Dime, my tithe, from my allowance I was given. I noticed Mom did give them a dollar. She was really on the spot, I now realize; and Fred Phelps knew it. \Ms Phelps was at the organist. and was  pretty good.
 I recognized both of them as the ones that were owners? of the restaurant at 21St St and Randolph Ave, a few blocks from our home that had few customers and high prices and weren't  really prepared for customers when My mother and I went. YET IT IS WAS ALWAYS THERE UNTIL WE MOVED in Fall of 1963. Others in the city didn't seem to realize that they wer involved in that place at all..I don't understand how one could maitain a business with no customers was always a puzzlement and I was by there almost every day as there was a radio contest and one had to go to the local drugstore in the shopping strip and get the answer to the question and if the station called you, you had to answer and I did when some of these  kinds of contests in  thse years. I have re posted some of the events of that day just after this.
As we pulled out of the parking lot, we knew we would be late to our church but as I recall we went any way. Our church had moved out to a Northern Suburb and it was a 20 Minute drive around the city. We got in late and and  I didn't bother to join the choir. We just sat down in our crowded church, already in a state of shock over the inhumanity I had witnessed. But it was a relief to hear a sermon and scripture that was more of love and hope and Resurrection and life and love. The comparison was beyond the pale.  I don't recall, how the explanation went, but we had to give apologies, but it made me look irresponsible and I was embarrassed by it.
No  teenager should ever have to go through that, but may experience was nothing compared to why we were there to help my second cousin whose life and baby had almost been lost in a racial hate attack and then have the authorities not be helpful in the matter. I should have gone back in to Fred Phelps to get the papers signed with my Mother, but it was probably better I didn't as I might have said something that would not have been helpful or let something slip out, etc.  "Rev" and Mrs Phelps may not have realized who we were unitl I showed up, but  his kids did.
 Too often these kinds of hate mongers can cause a lot of problems for other teenagers as they threaten to not be in a group if one is they don;t like;  or try to defame their character or anything else. Maybe teachers receved threats we were not aware of and went alone to stay alive, themselves?
 In my case, I had   a reputation that was known of in the area of my part in Brown vs Board of education and the Readers digest article of when I named the Peace Corp and Head Start. when younger. So the spiritual warfare of opposing good an bad talk around me may have helped even things out. But there were times I did not get things I deserved to have depending on which side's info was going forward. I understand spiritual warfare when its swirling around one.  This kind of evil has a lot of victims. The potential of many in that city I grew up with never materialized as it should, and others had a rough time in highschool, but persevered later in big ways.It creates an atmosphere in which many just 'shut down' as they  really don't know what is happening. This is before the 'born again; movement really started and most Christians now understand these things better. That good and evil are in a war all around us.
One can put it in difefrent than spiritual terms and its the same principle of those events  that harm or help the psyche or soul of each of us.
I consider their' trib'e an integral part of what occurred. As Ann had been living with them up till less than a year before and she got away form the horrific abuse that is documented in the family, and they didn't.  In those years there was no battered women's; shelters as it was expected that women just exist through it all if they lived. Or men, as it can go the other way, at times.
Before signing petitions  trying to label them as a hate group over one issue of there hatred towards gays is only a diversion.  They could end up causing all Christians to lose the right to preach the Gospel without censorship. The Bible does speak of a lot of things as being sins. But not all have a hateful interpretation of the same passages. I know of no Christan, I would  call such, who would ever show such hatefulness and disrespect even if they did not agree with ones lifestyle. In our society most 'sins,' are legal and for each of us to have our rights to live our Ives as we choose and practice our faiths as we choose, we have to realize this. Christ spoke more against the sin of arrogance then a separate list of do or don't as Paul and the Torah do. The kind of arrogance that becomes hate mongering is in my opinion the spirit of the anii Chirst if ever it manifests as such.. Trying to justify the hate by pointing out what is considered a worng to them.
After the rise of Christianity in the first century, and the destruction of  the Temple in Jerusalem, Rome clamped down and censored religious teachings of the Jews . They were forbidden to preach about a Messiah that would deliver them. Christians believed he had already come and would return some day.  Jews were stilli looking  for the first coming. And Messiahs would arise and start an armed inserection which led to the Temple being destroyed in 70 AD. over it. And final dispersion in 120?AD. under Titus. So there is precedent to censor the Faith teachings even though the Faith can still be allowed to meet.
 These petitions against Westboro Baptist is dangerously close to causing to us what happened to Rome. ending the freedom to practice our faith pretty much as we see fit to do it. and most would never conceive of acting as this one group does. We allow one evil among us to cause us to do something that could end all our freedoms. We have lost too much of these already in recent years. Over fear of one group or another doing something or saying something. offensive. The Devil likes attention! Better we not give it to them. They have to stay back with their protests, but their new anti Gay rants is just another manifestation of hatred toward Christ  teaching of love and compassion for all.  Its an anti Christ spirit on those signs that has little to do with it being a sin or not.
 Now do you understand why the President was not told the truth of his origins and birth in Topeka Ks and why a full murder investigation 5o+ years ago  would have exposed their part in it. I am not an eyewitness to the attack, but any real investigation is going to bring out the whole sordid and evil  part. A few of the family have gotten away, but ony one going through all that can't help but be affected, especially if raised in that kind of home life. Something even worse than just having a parent with other kinds of problems that one kind understand their limitations to be a better parent.
Birthers should be ashamed of themselves for what they have done. The records need to be gotten from Topeka Ks and end this. And when its done, Westboro Baptist church ,and Phelps family history will be exposed and better understood and we need to face up to it. I pray for Fred Phelps salvation from these kind of hatred and all those he raised to be that way. This kind of lifestyle is more harmful to society than any other kind I can imagine. More so than the one they profess to oppose with such arrogant finger pointing. Christ says 'get the log out of ones own eye." I;m not perfect, no one is, but I can read my book of Faith ,the Bible, and the teachings of Christ and their actions must surely be a very big 'log', a giant tree of one. I pray for their salvation as its avaialble to all. But to have that kind of generations of hate taught is an obstacle beyond what most can stand up to to as a emre human ,alone. They are well educatied, higly intelligent and hold many govt positions. Not having a full investigation 50+ years of the three dead, plus al the others that have not had justice has led to the pervasive sorruption we now have by . children  who got raised in this as a way of life  as they affected society as a whole. We suffer for years as a sociity when we allow injustice to occur.
 Petition needed  is for the investigation of three dead , including the real Dad of the President. We point our fingers and want to call them a hate group. BUT WE BEAR A BIG PART OF THE BLAME FOR THEM AS A SOCIEITY AS THE INJUSTICE OF 50+ YEARS AGO WAS NEVER DEALT WITH AND THEY WERE TAUGHT THAT THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR IS ACCEPTABLE AND NO ONE WILL STOP THEM. AND IF WE DO, WITH OUT GETTING TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM THEY KNOW WE ALL GET HARMED AND THE EVIL ONE IS TRYING TO DESTROY ALL THAT IS GOOD AND DECENT AND LOVING  AS HIS JEALOUSY OF LIFE AND CREATION CONSUMES HIM AND ANY  HE CAN LEAD DOWN THAT PATH1 All are given the choice to over come it, but when childen are burdened with it, we all have to share the blame for  those who grow up.
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES ARTICLE I SECtiON 7 (continued sentence by sentence analysis)
" If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner  as if he had signed it, unless the Congress  by their Adjournment  prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law."
The President can show his disagreement by not singing it, but may realize it would be overridden and decide to just let it be. He is still bound to carry it out. But in the last several decades, I have seen a lot of President's never carry out the laws of the land in the executive branch and then a decade later its revisited agains after everyhhing has gotten even worse.
E-Veufy, or a form of it was passe almost 20 years ago and Soicial Secucrty was not given the staff or set up a special unit to take all the calls. So it went by the wayside and the borders remained open and all the other problems we are facng now. with people working under fake documents, etc. Or stolen Id's. Many , even in Congress, seem to have amnesian or didn';t know? I know as I took calls from employers mixed in with all the other work we were supposed to get done.  Personally , it could have been handled by a special unit somewhere in the Telservice centers and more specialized training and we wouldn't have the problemes we have now in such huge numbers. Personally, those wanting to break the laws and exploit those who were not to be working in this counnry didn't want it to go into effect. It was beginning to work.  E- verify makes it more impersonal, but I can see situations where the innocent ,recently married  woman, gets treated the same as those with no work visas or citizenship, when phone calls done professionally would allow a question to be asked, did she get married recently and she would say yes, I forget to get uy name changed on the card. Her employement opporotunities were intact as she brought in her marriage certificate to add the name to her card.
Also, Congress needs to think twice before sending a bill up to the President at the last moment before adjounring, as  he might not sign it. Lots of little checks a nd balances in that Constitution that we are to live by l Our forefathers thought of a lot of different shenaghihans that humans can pull  on each other. TOMORROW: HIDE AND SEEK NOT ALLOWED: Linda Joy Adams 12/31/12

No comments: