Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Daily Recap 12/29/12: Missing Facebook Pages: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks

Daily Recap 12/29/12:  Missing Face book Pages: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks:
Pleasant Day and rather warm fort his time of year. All the snow is gone. Ate some chicken broth this Am. Still some what weak.  Twice this year, I've gone back and tried to find some prior postings on Face book and some were gone. I do keep copies so they can be rewritten. I finally began posting on Blogger first then just linking over this. Also It is possible to spell check easier on Blogger even though there are some eye sight problems at least it doesn't take an hour a page to get through it. I didn't know Truth could be so controversial? Or maybe they just go through and edit at will. I have no monies to pay for own site as it takes all I have to pay for medical care that is approved by OWCP for life.  My temporary payments for OPM will increase $20 next month and then in 2/13 Health ins goes up $3 and that will be reduced.Read and heard that they may borrow from Federal pension plans to cover the fiscal cliff .If Congress doesn't act. If Unions and others did that wouldn't ;they get into trouble. But if Congress says its OK,guess it can be done. Feds have the least rights in this country in all things it seems.
PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS: I went back to re post 7/26/12 and forward and couldn't find one day. to re post . I do have copies to rewrite it on line. Someday may give all this to my spouse to edit into something better. I don't check everything every day so who knows how this works. I like Face book for the spiritual support that is on there from many of my Face book friends and its a great inspiration.
I'm trying very hard to explain a family and a culture where children are not told the truth of their origins for whatever reason the family might think best at the time. In our day, all the experts have found ways to share the basics. But its one thing for the Dad to die and not be able to know the dad then to have a  marriage of convenience and  the child to think he was abandoned. The older generations were so fearful of being stigmatized by society and other fears that in this case were justifed. I wish more eyewitnesses would come forward. Back in early 2008, when our son decided to doa  family geanology on my Dad's side, no one was talking. Supposedly it was from two related persons running against each other on opposing tickets. On efor President and the other being vetted for VP on the other side. Now I understand the situation most of the family was in.And hopefully one day we can get someone to put that genealogy together. I know that other family members can fill in the missing pieces of the bio but many may not even know about the birth in Topeka Ks in the extedned family. They just know a lot of discrepancies. And this has not been good for the entire  extended family at all. For some reason  'orders' were given that I was not to know be  involved yet  I was very involved before others in the family as I knew Ann and the Dad and as I wrote recently waking  up one morning  remembering the haunting look he gave me as a  pleas for help and I didn't stay and talk to him. He was a year ahead of me in school and had not seen much of him after he went on to Topeka HS and I was still in Jr HS. Other than seeing him in sports and that day at the Music festival, I had not had any classes with him. But I'd always been one that others  came to to talk when they had problems or concerns. As my mentors in Seminary wrote: I had a pastoral heart, but at 15 I blew it. I don't know what I could have done in the circumstances, but sometimes the Holy Spirit can use one to say what needs to be said.But the enraged frenzy  was shocking to me and I retreated not knowing what to do further than trying to calm it some and didn't work at all. Our son said to me: Mom if you had of stayed and talked to him, you might not be alive yourself. At 15, why was I supposed to do what the teachers had not done by example. Often  they were even more touchy in those years about social stigma,themselves. Its just the way things were.
 We lost the State Basket ball tournament our Senior Year, becuase they wouldn't  let a white student play as he and his girl friend  got pregantt and married. I couldn't understand what one had to do with the other.
 If any one needed to have the Collge scouts see him play, it would be a married man with a child to support.
 Hopefully , we are doing better in this era. I don't like for there to be  out of wedlock children, but  we mature earlier than our society accepts for marriage and children and we are supposed to put our biological clocks on hold. It doesn't always work that way.The Bible and Torah say: be fruitful and multiply and we say, but not too soon. and only in certain cercumstances and ways. I know other girls had gotten pregnant as early as Jr Hs and hid it and gave children up for adoption due to family pressure and fear of being socially unacceptable. That in itself is an unnatural state when done for those reasons. Obviously waiting is best, but look at the world searching for the birth records of a president due to the self rightousness and racial prejudieceof the past. May we never return to that again.  Best to wait, but if it happens, they couple needs love and support to make decisions.  That's being pro life, after all?
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES  ARTICLE I  SECTION 7 ) continuation sentence by sentence analysis)
" If after  such Reconsideration two thirds of that House shall agree to pass the Bill, it shall be sent, together with the Objections, to the other House by which it shall likewise  e reconsidered , and if approved by two thirds of that House, it shall become Law."
There seems to be a lot of fear in the current era to let this process take place.  The process is usually all done  unofficially and by the time it gets to the President to sign, all the objections are never known except for what is played out in the media and off the floor of Congress. It leaves the public out of the process. We call it gridlock when these things take forever just to avoid a roil call vote so everyone know how everyone is voting and what they officially have to say on the official record.  Its as if we the people are no longer part of the process. And too often its is how those sentences and phrases get slipped into bills that usurp our rights and no one really finds out what has happened until we are all affected. We elect people to be on the record, not off. So  the secret deals  are not needed and  if everyone had to go on record as to what they are for or against., maybe grridlock would end.  We have all been worn down by the process and our sovereign rights and the constitutional rights are  being lost over this. Secrecy isn't constitutional except in very small ways, but being embarrassed to vote ones conscience should never be a good reason.  TOMORROW: Stand UP: Linda Joy Adams 12/29/12

No comments: