Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Daily Recap 12/28/12: Family Blessings!: Presdent Obama Born In Topeka Ka

Daily Recap 12/28/12: Family Blessings! President Obama Born In Topeka KS:  As you can see its not the 28Th. for over 24 hours been very ill with stomach and intestinal virus. Blessings is my family that took care of me through it. And I was reminded of Hillary getting hydrated as reported and tried to sip some purified water even though, that wouldn't stay down at times. But :m now sipping some milk. Elderberry extract which I get form Botanic choices was taken every 4 hours 1/2 teaspoon and as soon as I got cleaned out form all ends, it seemed to turn the tide.And breathed boiling water with Cayenne pepper in it for headache which all the heaving had very painful. Also kicked oxygen up to 3 which is what doctors have done when diastolic blood pressure gets up over 100 which it did. I usually don't mention a company name and I make no money form this, but elder berry is said to be anti viral and I have found it very effective. I can understand Hillary falling as at one point with all the chills and fever I felt very weakened and shaking. This has been going around and don;t know if this is the flu for this year or not?  So this is posted late as just couldn't;do it yesterday evening.\ Have ended up losing 20 lbs in a day. over this. Not a recommended diet program!
                                                                    CORRECTION
Posted previously is my letter to the CEO of Aetna about no recovery of monies form primary payers for Part D Medicare prescription drugs and enlist their help in a lobbying effort. I had been told by Medicare secondary payer recovery unit that there was no recovery yet on prescription drugs and in my case the state of OK has been paying for them as I get special help  Even thug they should be paid by Federal workers compensation, Mr or Ms OPM has decided I should not have OWCP, even though I have permanent medical benefit and and established case and even in 2/09 I got the appellate judges to say I had returned to work in 1990 and to ask me for the facts sf the case and to reconstruct the file from my records. A certified letter to them has never been answered to start a process of processing and paying "New" items some of which have been pending since 1989. For almost 25 years as soon as some one starts working my file, the records disappear and after appeals,  reconstructing files, etc we get back to it again, and over and over. And no one is allowed to investigator these kinds of felonies.
Affiliated computer services took over in 2002 and in collusion with Federal Blues who also took their orders?  from this unnamed party at OPM, began a systematic altering of the legal line up of who pays first  on the Medicare computer owned by Group Health which is now Emblem Health despite their contract with US dept of Labor that nothing would be changed from their bi weekly posting. ( OWCP can;t get changed)
 Accoridng to Medicare judges who ruled the postings are accurate, the liability for the overpayemnts is the patient's who must be be criminal and civil investigator in this country under the Federal plans.In 2014 all will be under this corrupted mess.Don't expect any constituional rights or any laws to be obeyed as Congress has given these govt contractors immunity and no internal audit controls and they will whine about budgets and Medicare going broke and the past Congresses did it. WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED! And stopping that should be the first priority as how can one budget their money with on going theft?
A nice lady from Aetna called me yesterday and I could't speak much, but found out there is recovery under Part D and that I had been lied. to. She said she gets calls from patients who get the letters wanting to know what it all means. She asked me if I wished to count this as a grievance. I said in that light, yes. I explained some of this to her and that I'd been told no recovery under Part D. That letter is posted in my Daily Recaps. I'm so sick and tired of those in authority lying about all this! I have always put down OWCP involvement on my papers and its on the Medicare computer as no one has ever been able to get that removed. The IT at US Dept of Labor were almost proud of the fact its got a security lock on it that can't be altered and shouldn't be. So she may call me back next week I thanked her for  Aetna paying my bills but they should be third payer. She seemed to think recovery was in the original bill from 2006, but I may be wrong without checking but wasn't. at any rate aetna should have been sending the paid claims oer to MSPRC to send out letters. I said, that they have not figured out how to get the money back from another agency, and that someone had gone in and closed the computer file there and monies not recovered either for any of the years I had Medicare.  Mr or Ms OPM is all powerful and every one just breaks the law as orders are given as the expences And OPM is NOT an offiical party to OWCP and has no legal right to be interferring in the first place
I had called my attorney, day before and wished him Happy Holidays! And brought him up to date on what was occurring. He has been my attorney for almost 25 years, too and neither of us ever thought a won case with established benefits coudl have this happen. I said why is it? A US Senator can make a phone call every couple of years and get some moneys sent my way and then nothing? Which is what has been happening? Why am I exempt from the constitutional rights that everyone is supposed to have? I can never get Part B Medicare so have nothng to pay co pays with and any major hospitalizations or expensive tests are going to be unpaid. ( Heairng file disppaeared and they  won't let me see the judge to hold one and get this resolved and my request for Part B goes unanswered. ) There are times, I probably should have gone to ER , but as a heart and ling and kidney patient there is going to be all kinds of tests run to assess everything unless they believe that fraudulent natioonal health insurance data base that has cost so many lives according to a congressional study of 5 years ago with Congress doing nothing to correct the problems and get it under HIPPAA so altered diagnoses from what ones doctor had sent in on claims was not altered to circumvent OWCP or other liablity payers to faiclitate less damage claims by insuers whose illegal proprietary agreements override laws, judges nd even terms of govt contacts..
Now I read both  Political parties are passing laws to take away severing freedoms of speech and IT  and who are these people we have been hoodwinked into voting for?
PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS: The issue is who are the people in power? Many may not have the bio we think they do? C Span re aired a book review of President Obama back in 2004 when he wrote Dreams of my Father. If you listen very closely: He admits he doesn't know his origins. He only wove a story form what he was told, which was not the truth. Except for the fact the Obama's were married. David Mariness is also interviewed and he admits he took the lead from that book and later this year, after I went public, admitted he had the Topeka KS facts and didn't; follow them. If one cares about someone, one tells the truth. He should have asked him and did;n'tNo one in the media did? I was wrapped up in my own affairs at the time and since I was related to two on the opposing ticket, one by marriage and another through another sister of my Dad's I knew who I would vote for and didn't do much. expect mark my absentee ballot.  I wasn't even aware of this birther movement until much later. I was not on the Internet until later. Finding any eye witnesses in all of this is a rarity.The biggest story of all tis is the media not doing their job. The truth would have not hurt one politically, it would have helped in my estimation.And it would have stopped a lot of grave concerns over parentage and religion, etc. His bio is a very American one.
I have a contact at various news outlets that get a copy of these postings. Fox has never covered the bio of the President but they did come out and say that Westboor Baptist is leftist organization. So someone is doing some homework over there. One would not think a Church called Baptist would be. But the name on the outside of a building does not always reveal what is on the inside.In this case, it doesn't. I consider the 50 years cover up of three dead in Topeka ks has been a curse on that city and on Ks. A book was written of what's the mater with KS. This is what 's the matter. Racial hate crimes under the surface. The deep South never hid what it was like there with the KKK, but KS kept it all in secret.  They were never able to come to terms with their past and over come it.I live in the more south now, and my personal opinion is that most are glad to have the past over with so all can be treated with dignity and as individuals.Even though 11AM Sunday Morning is still the most segregated hour in the USA. We don't have to like each other or agree with each other but we are called to love each other in this world. The fake bio of the President out there has been race bailing of the worse kind and big money is behind it.
I have re posted some of the prior daily recaps and will cotinue and then go back and start repasting as of 7/26/12 until Justice is served. One is that owcp check is in the mailbox as judges have ordered and 2. Justice for three dead and all the other disappeared into the KS river not so many years ago.
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES ARTICLE I SECTION 7 (continued sentence by sentence analysis)
" Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that house in which it shall have originated, who shall enter Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it. "
This step is sometime forgotten about as often it is by passed in today's political venue. So often there are meetins about a bill so that this step never happens. The Congress doesn;t vote until hey know they president will accept what is passed. It has led to an opinions of "DO NOTHING CONGRESSES"/  By the bills not being voted on, then going to the Presidents who is to write down objections. The public is left out of the on going process. We often never learn exactly what is transpiring in these bills as there is no record. We really don't know what Congress wanted, nor the President. And our chances to lobby or petition our govt is stymied. The transparency of the process is clouded in mystery and back room dealing and this is the way its been for a long time in Washington , DC. So much fear that the public might be able to understand the dealing and who is influencing, might mjutst get exposed. Bills don't get voted on until everyone is sure it will be passed, rather than going on record and letting the constitutional process lead. TOMORROW:  PRESIDENTIAL POWER Linda Joy Adams 12/28/12 ( having eye sight problems today)

No comments: