Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Daily Recap 10/29/12: 91mph Wind answer to Prayer:Pesident Obama Born In Topeka KS

10/29/12: 91mph Wind Answer to Prayer: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks:
TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO TO BREAK THE IMPASSE INSIDEE THE GOVT AGENCIES AND CONTRACTORS THAT WILL NOT OBEY LAWS, JUDGES ORDERS AND CONSTITUTION.
Its like everyone has hunkered down and acting like small children will not make things right. Then there are some that have committed blatant crimes that have resulted in stolen monies and deaths and they don;t want to be caught. problem is those around them have no real whistle blower protection and will not stand up to injustice.
On 1/10/89 many got badly injured and the first order of business is to make sure an entire govt office was blackballed by the peer review so that medical care would be obstructed. This was done quickly before the ambulances and other vehicles got to the hospitals in Jersey City NJ. ( learned about this later on)
I was the only one that got the diagnostic tests run and was being prepared for admission when it was learned I belonged to ttis group and was sent home to die. I have written about the delays in treatment and highest levels of corruption that were involved. A govt office of HHS, which Social Security was a part of at the time had written from a billionaire and their liability insurer and all those that  were involved in felony actions that got the building habitated were standing firmly against 90 rank and file govt workers. A few were on vacation and  one was out having a gall bladder operation. Almost all either have died of their injuries or will die prematurely from them. i was the only one that 'gt through the system; due to the wrong employer being put on the initial chart as the info was giving by a third party as I was too badly injured to do so.
I got the diagnosis of toxic fumes and became the precedent for the office, later many high level officials said I was one of about 6 nationwide that became a kind of precedent case nationwide for similar injures.
In a few months was sent back to work part time and became having reactions to the chemicals in the modern office environment after working in several for 20 years.
My pulmonologist signed I could not be in this evnviornment and diagnosed occupational asthma and chemically induced pneumonitis. . His letter 'disappeared;' several times and was never given to the officisla that needed it. This has been a game of disappearing papers and computer files just as some one is supposed to do something or make some kind of decisions since to this very date. And the federal law enforement officials say they don;t investigate such things even those their are felonies and abuse of pwser and intentional physical harm to the point of death more than once over the years. Attempted murder of a federal employee not a federal crirme by policy through out the govt. I've had this affirmed by the Directors of OIG for US Dept of labor and HHS and SSA. So for 25 years, there has been a constant fight to stay alive and for livelihood for my family.
In 1990, someone other than my pulmonolgoist filled out a work activity form and submitted it to my agency.  It was not my doctor's handwriting on it. Although it did indicate that the physical air had to be addressed and he had already written the letter and In 8/1989, OWCP had sent me home from the modern office environment that set another medical precedent I've been told as the decision was made I could not work In it.
Why did I then be ordered to go back into something that knowingly would harm me in 7/90? Rumor and gossip and felony disappearance of records. If one is healthy as I was; one's disability is not readlly visible. That's a bad  part of this as one's co -workers can easily be persuaded by gossip and rumor that one is 'faking 'it. Yet the meicial tests including blood tests show problems getting worse and my pulmonary function studies showed that for 4 years I was never out of an acute asthma attack.
It took a lot of prayer as the pain was horrendous. Something few understood. Since 1/10/89, I've not been able to breathe a deep beath without severe pain.Since I was already a trained singer, I immediaetly began breathing as many injured like me are trained to do to survive when having this kind of injury.
I was sent back to work, first to drive 75 miles passed a dozen social security offices that any one would have been glad to have me work there as one coming off of  OWCP is not counted in their allocated number of employees they can have. But Somehow I never got on the correct list and OPM was never informed I had returned to work, either. Or if they were , Constance Horner who remained as director until 2001, and was allegedly in on protecting the billionaire land lord and not supporting the injured at all, or her subordinantes never got it in the proper place or files.
My medcal condition only got gradually worse as my heart began to be damaged which is what occurs over this. I had had some valve damage the first day which show on the EKG. Coming form the mid west, I had worked in a region where we had compete physicals ever 2 to 5 years, that  had included pulmonary function studies and EKG"s and lung volumes, the works. Many lives were saved as medical conditions  were discovered in some. I was fine.
My heatlth deteriorated faster than is expected in a progressive disease; and I was not aware that I was supposed to have been on home oxygen from 1/10/89 and never taken off of that. Why ? is not known.  although the medical community wasn't entirely on board with this at the time as they apparently thought lungs could heal better? They can;' and its known they can't now. Also one's doctor was the govt agent, too . although he did have me see other doctors and then he would concur.  These bills have yet to be paid in full by OWCP and judges have orderedi t done and they defy them to this day.So hosptializations were occurring , ER visits and oxygen given to 'stabilize' and then sent home after a couple of hours were occurring.'every' hospital in the Tri State area seemed to know me and all the doctors who could not understand why doctors orders were ignored. which were now getting voluminous. ( Judges aren't either nor the law. ) These people in charge are just lawless and some holding greatest power , down right evil.)
I was transferred into the Camden NJ office which was a little cloer to our apt in Delaware Co Pa. I had been convinced that all I needed to do was find a career outside the modern office  and I wold be fine.So I had started seminary.In the Philadelphia area. I was sent back to work and just took one class a week at times, but it was a spiritual group that I found a great faith group that kept me going spiritually.
On a cold January day, a blizzalrd was coming. I had no leave time left to take and money was very tight as by then there had been teacher lay offs in the area and Doyle had taken substitute work to get me out of Jersey City and he was the first to go as regular teachers had to take those jobs.  I was the bread winner and barely hanging on. physically. By this time I was riding an electronic cart, and having to pay for it my self and a face mask that didn't hlep much as no attempt ws made to accommodate my handicap. Later, I got the correct one as OSHA Mine  official helped me by telling me what I needed.  Plus the adverse working condiiton as the only thing one could do is document through EEOC complaints and union grievances. what was occurring. Even EEOC sanctions against HHS eventually did no good as Federal agencies don't have to obey EEOC! No one makes them Anton one goes to jail for assault and attempted murder. There was no way to find another job as I tried to go trough the PA Voc Rehab and ended up with IBM using me to try  and make a case I could go work in toxic gases in their facilities and of course I couldn't and didn't. Unknown to any one, I was the precedent for all the IBM workers that were getting sick in their facilities and were just starting to file workers comp claims.Political football with physcial life at stake!
So only a few of us were left. on duty. Over that weekend they had laid new carpet in the office and the glue was used improperly  and the fumes were life threatening to me and I was';t sure I was gong to make it through the day. Since only a few were left, I was asked to take the receptionist desk and take care of any quick interviews and have them sign a statement of protective filing as most had left. Claimants were not coming in to an office that often was usually crowded all day.
I sat at the front desk and prayed for relief. I had my head bowed. I lifted up my head as I heard the mighty roar of wind. It roared so great in a 91 MPH wind that the heavy front doors blew open and every crack in this dilapidated old store front building shook and shuddered as the wind blew through and aired out the place. Not enough to take away all the residual fumes, but at least all the gaseous build up that was in there.
Sometimes A prayer comes in the wind. As  the fluid built up in my lungs was getting so bad, I would not have made it through the day. Its an invisible disability that many don't understand what it is or how serious. its why some very evil people are allowed to get by with this for so long when they have promised OWCP that reasonable accomodation will occur then deny one the right to work with the regional official that is to make sure there are no  medical misiunderstandings. 'Misunderstandings' is how they get by with this. A form of Gossip that is a sin for good reason and can be very deadly and harmful physically.
I'm not saying that Hurricane Sandy is an answer to prayer, as it will do and has already done a lot of damage and pray that ll will be safe.
The Camden NJ wind, saved me from completely going under for a short time more. My prayer had been answered. Not completely, as my battle with evil continues, but I gave Him the GLORY.  His presence was made known to me.
PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS:
I've BEEN WRITING ABOUT THE EXTENDED FAMILY OF THE PRESIDENT THAT  HE MAY NEVER HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO KNOW.
By the time I graduated form Boswell Jr HS and Ann, the president's mother; had graduated from Capper Jr HS in Topeka Ks; Dad, Rev tTracy Hardy had bought pasture land in Wabaunsee county. Once a week on his day off he would go check on cattle. Times were different as cattle rustling was rare and of course cattle were branded so it was harder to steal and sell. Times were different. This land was not the Flint Stone of the FLint Hills just a few miles further West. It was limesotne. with deep soil and Blue Stem grass. A grass that is becoming extinct due to over grazing as lesser nutritious grasses coming in. There were  natural springs with water that came up. Dad had two dams  put in and there were Spring fed ponds. Our drinking water came from a spring that came up out of the side of a hill as the Topeka Ks water was just undrinkable. And not just from Chlorine. In those times there were not the water treatment plants and EPA regulalions weren't around. Those that want to do away with all regulations, have no idea that those wealthy led by greed just don't care about health or welfare of the people.  Some are needed.
Soon , A missile site was built a mile away from our land. Now we know there are tunnels all over  underground and do the people have any idea their land has been tunneled through? I doubt it. We didn't if that's the reason so many Oil companiess kept showing up and wanting to drill in the area. If anything of value was underground, it was the water. I think like a lake in the area, an underground lake.
 But one day Dad showed up and found Phillips 66 out on our land and he asked them what they were doing there. I later told Dad that there should be some govt surveys of the area about the land that would indicate. if there was any oil. Some other had companiess come and drill but no oil ever was found. After Dad sold part of the land, the new owners had them come and drill and nothing was found but they left a big mess. What was the drilling all about. Oil? or are there tunnels under peoples land and they have no idea they have had govt trespassers digging under them? Maps are around showing underground tunnels all over, but I don't see any in that area on line. Of course the missile silo isn't just a hole in the ground and suspect some of that may  have bene for that and Topeka Ks is  'ringed' by these missile sites Now, some are making gDoomsday apartments underground.  Is land and water being blatatnly stolen unawares of the land owners? One battle that was sold to others to deal with.
In time of great earthquakes, I don't think I'd want to be underground, but who knows what some think or think they know.?
Dad did get some expert advice about whether there might be oil, but they didn't think there was. S far, I hear of no working oil wells in the area. And my couple of courses in geology I took in college, to avoid the other physical sciences, limited knowledge, would indicate the real thing of value is the water.
TOMORROW:  A Horse Named RED 10/29/12 Linda Joy Adams

1 comment:

Linda Joy Adams said...

ABC spellcheck didn't work all the way through this.