Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Daily Recap 9/27/12: Fake ID's: President Obama Born in Topeka, KS

Daily recap 9/27/12: mailed a signed copy of the letter published yesterday to AG Holder.  Today when the mail came , I got my postal money order, $18.50 back which I had sent 2 years ago to the FBI.I had written for a copy of FBI file and they had written back saying I had to get copy of my fingerprints to them to get it or some other similar items. obviously they are careful. At the time I did not follow  through. Congressman Dan Boren, who has not run for re election was the first  one in almost 25 years of either party that refused to help in any way. Sen Inhofe @ Coburn kept referring me to him, Sen Coburn's took info  but has never done anything I am aware of.Sen Inhofe has helped a few times, but backed off as he said it was a criminal matter but  no one is investigating any of the crimes! Should Congress  find out why? No one looks out for a Federal worker and often for anyone else. Not only did Congressman Boren refuse to help, they refused to allow me to file a privacy release with them which is crucial in getting any of my documentation accepted by a Congressional committee. Now one can understand why corruption is so rampant , when one with evidence can't get it submitted to a congressional committee that would write some laws to  correct problems because their own Congressman refused to allow a privacy release be filed. Then it got worse: I found out that they had reported me to Capital Police as a  threatening person. I have never threatened anyone unless  threat of being arrested by law enforcement and going to jail is threatening. To make matters worse they spewed around that I was the Linda Adams that was a convicted counterfeiter from Calif.. There are a lot of Linda Adams and is why I began using Joy  my middle name when  got on line. I had called the Capitol Police  to track what happened and they  got pretty huffy at first, then began to act more professional when they learned they had been ' duped.' it got worse: I spoke to Chief and then to program integrity for Capital Police and learned more  lies spewed out. Complete fabrication. I then wrote about all this on line and Cong.Boren decided  not run for re election. He'd been accepted into Congress as a new Congressman and given the third level job in this party. The person I voted for did not make it through the primary. I have to now decide  who'll at least allow me to get a privacy release filed and some of my documentation into Congressional committees So we can get some reforms done so OPM can be curtailed or replaced by a more responsible overseer of The Health care law in 2014. The Terri Schiavo law mandated heath care for all. Everyone now has the right to live. Something the Declaration of Independence said but the Constitution did not specifically enumerate. But what we got is not the best and some parts of it need to be replaced with something better Gvt contractors have to be made accountable and not allowed to play games with every one's life. I probably should go ahead and ask for the file. and get this all straightened out of anything is in there that is pure rumor or garbage. I have never been arrested for even a misdeamonor.Nothing could surprise me as I have had everything thrown at me for knowing too much and detecting too much crime. when my family or my life  or property  is threatened; I first find out what was done wrong and who did it and some evidence to prove this and file the apropriatelaw enforcement reportToo often, that is met with derision as if its just not possible for an old disabled woman have any ability to try and have some info put together before filing a complaint and if it deals with high level govt corruption, that must be ignored and allowed to continue. That's the norm over the last 25 years as it gets worse and worse and the twin towers are down and everyone is afraid of terrorists when some high level entrenched officials are creating more terrorism in this USA  than a rogue CIA worker from another country who should never been trusted with any kind of support from  govt. ( see my 9/11/12 daily recap) Two wrongs do not make anything right. And to stoop to the level of evil does no one any good including my self and my family. Congressman Boren has never apologized to me or tried to make things right.Follow up written requests no response.I understand  this blocks the senators form officially helping , too. 2 years ago, he could have been defeated but some big Republican money backers came in and supported him , a Democrat. I really don't care  what party he is of if represents us as we wish and is there for us and there have been many complaints over the time he was in office. I am sorry he did not understand this and wish him well in the futrue that he will do better for humnaity in some othr capapcity. we need laws that are fair and some oversite of govt. I'm well aware of the limits of A Congress person But blocking a privacy release form  when important legislation I have evidence that shows clearly what laws needed to be passed to stop blatant thefts and in humane actions were not allwed to be submitted for the last few years.
PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS: Mis identifying a person makes it so difficult to stop rumors and gossip after they are out in the media and IT. I was reading  some info about Rosa Parks, the mother of the civil rights movement,who refused to give up her seaton a bus in Al. so many years ago. it mentioned that she and her family and extended family had to move from   over the retaliations against family . They moved to Detroit Michigan. Others moved other places and possibly to Topeka Ks which may have been a big mistake as Topeka Ks had many wonderful  people there that wanted equality for all, but a hot war was brewing  beneath the public venue. when the three bodies washed upon sand bar in the Kansas River and one, being the alleged Dad of the President, I remember it was in the Topeka Journal which was the evening paper. The paper most took was the morning Topeka Capital. But we took the evening paper as Dad came  home after work and after milking cows, and doing chores and eating supper  would read the paper before going to bed. I remember Mom had the paper opened to  the article to me.As I recall this was on the editorial page. Not on the front page. How it was covered in the morning paper or in other newspapers in Ks? Am hundreds of miles form a KS library that may have old archives available. And finding the death certificates and obituaries on line, might be more difficult if using false ID's but buried under their real names. Those for the deep South, Topeka Ks was not a safe place for  a person of color. I pray that some how someone finds to publish. It was widely known about as the next year My room mate at K State music camp asked me about it.  ID is important, but some of these rules on voter registration are not realistic or reasonable. If one is getting benefits from SSA, citizenship and age and id has been established and an award letter giving that info should be sufficient for any voter registration. Please do register and vote your conscience. I'm not endorsing any one as the TRUTH does not need to be smeared by one side or the other saying  doing this for political reasons. It's for humanitarian reasons. Linda Joy Adams 9/27/12

No comments: