Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Facebook (152) | Messages - Rewards for Overcoming the sins of The Church at Pergamos

Facebook (152) | Messages - Rewards for Overcoming the sins of The Church at Pergamos Great interpretation by one of my facebook friends. I've often wondered after studying daniel * and revelation that in the Millenial reign of peace that for ALL to be kings and priests there will be no elected officials. We will all vote on everything with maybe those 144,000 'city manager ' types to carry out our wishes and Christ will be the unltimate one in charge still leaving us with our Free Will. With 'evil' bound up we will rule with wisdom and compassion. Now the little white stone. Could this be our IPOD or Cell phone since we would be voting each day via the internet? I have no 'official' word from the Almighty other than the Holy Spirit urging me to try and study and understand. That's why when I give a personal Biblical interpretation I end with a question mark, for I'm not Him. Linda Joy Adams

No comments: