Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Arizona governor signs immigration bill, reopening national debate

Arizona governor signs immigration bill, reopening national debate My comments were published at 4:04:05 pm EST 4/24/10. When i published my request to a management official to appear at my Medicare hearings as an expert witness and then emailed her the request through washingtonpost.com; someone complained for the first time in 14 months as i carefully posed official filings from my own attempts to right wrongs inside our govt. Even my web site that i linked the daily postings to Linda Joy Adams posted by churchintheair@gmail.com is now disabled. You will read some awful flagrant things in the comments on this particular article from others but I defend there right to be 'flagrant' I don't do this and have left innocent persons names blank and filed in later when the document was filed. I have name CEOs of major companies when they are in a legal position to correct documented problems. I'm overly fair as anyone can look guilty and be innocent. I've had my character defamed and maligned horrible and now the chief regional law enforcement official looks as if ' in on it? She should testify at the hearings as to how she has tried to correct problems, especially if innocent and being told a batch of misinformation and we can then find out from where! certainly not from any of my official govt files which are all 'missing' right now. I can still post a comment; but my personal blog page at washingtonpost.com is under review by mangement so only I can access it with my own password. This usually means at least one person complained. This makes it very difficult to get legal helo as I;ve been able to direct possible legal counsel for HIPPAA and Civil rights and QUI Tam to the page to read the overall issues which I can later provide names. When one is older and disabled and only has loved ones to help file what would take a small law firm full time to do; sometimes any 'shortcuts' is great help. Linda Joy Adams, Colbert, OK

No comments: